MOMTHER Glynda x Son Reader 🍋

Glynda:" what is this... " Glynda asked walking into the darkroom and seen nothing, she was about to turn on the light, then suddenly two Candles were lit, he saw her son Y/n, he was wearing nothing but a pair of black boxers.

Y/n:" hello professor~"

Glynda:" what is this...where are your clothing son..."

Y/n:" There gone mommy~" Y/n

Glynda:" Y/n " Glynda said covering her eyes, Y/n got onto his knees and started to crawl towards her, with a look of hunger and lust...

Y/n:" Mommy...For a long time, I've known you've been longing for a man's touch~" Y/n said caressing her thicc thighs.

Y/n:" Tonight, I will be that man mommy so desires~," Y/n said with a seductive tone. Glynda blushed and closed the door staying absolutely quiet.

Y/n:" Just let your sexual desires takeover mommy~ you've been stressed out lately... " Y/n said grabbing her hand bring her towards his bed.

Glynda:" S-son...I-i" Glynda was about to say something until Y/n placed a finger on her lip making her go silently.

Y/n:" shhh...just sit on the bed and let Y/n do all the work mommy~" Glynda sat down on the bed and laid down, she then watched as Y/n had taken off her clothing, he then walked towards the door locking it, making sure that no one can disturb him.

Y/n:" don't worry...no one will know that...we've been intimate together, not even my girlfriend Yang," Y/n said looking down at her body.

Y/n chuckled lustfully as he got on the bed, he spread her legs and started to rub her clit softly hearing her give off a soft yet quiet moan.

Y/n:" Oh mommy dearest, you are getting wet~," Y/n said with a flirtatious tone in his voice, he then bent down and started to lick her clit.

Y/n:" mm~ very delicious mommy~"

Glynda:" Mm~ keep going my son~" Glynda moaned, Y/n looked up and saw that her pupils became hearts, she placed her hands on his head, and urged him to lick her more.

Glynda:" it feels good son~," Glynda said as her moans were getting louder, Y/n's flirty look turned into a smirk of lust and hunger, he wanted to feast on her women hood, so he brought her on top of him, and started to assault her clit with his tongue making her moan loudly, she arched her back as Y/n shoved his tongue into her folds making her moan his name.

Glynda:" A-ahh~ Y/n~!" She moaned as her women's hood clamped down on his tongue, as her juices filled his mouth, Y/n then swallowed all of her juices and started to eat her out again.

Glynda:" Ahhh~ Don't stop son~" She moaned as she was humping his face, she then looked over at Y/n's cock and began sucking on his member, making it enjoyable as Y/n did the same for her.

Glynda:" Ahh~ I'm gonna cum again~!" She moaned as she gripped onto the bed sheet and moaned as she was releasing more of her love juices into her lover's mouth, as she was panting, she felt Y/n's member throb and stroked it faster and blushed as his cum hit the roof of her mouth, she then placed her mouth over his cock as it was shooting more cum into her mouth. Glynda then panted hard before getting off of her son's face.

Y/n:" Enough of the foreplay, let's get to the main event mommy~"

Glynda:" Are you sure my son~?" Glynda asked seductively Y/n nodded before She bent over and had spread her pussy, as Y/n started to rub her clit with his hardened cock.

Glynda:" Put it in son~ I must feel what kind of man I've raised out of you~" Glynda cooed, Y/n started to push the tip of his member in and out.

Glynda" S-son quit teasing me! Please I beg of you! Put it in me!" She said a bit frustrated, Y/n roughly pushed his cock deep into her stretching her walls, she then arched her back and started moan loudly.

Glynda:" AHH~ It's so deep and huge~!" She moaned loudly as Y/n started to push in and out making her moan loudly.

Glynda:" Y/n~ it's hitting all the right places~ it's going deeper than it should~!" She said as she reached another climax and came all over his cock, Y/n only sped up his thrusting as the room was filled with loud clapping sounds.

Glynda:" Ahhhh~ yes! Make mommy feel good my son~" Glynda screamed in pleasure.

Y/n:" Mommy! I'm going cum!" Y/n warned but was too late to pull out, so he penetrated her cervix and started to shoot a huge load of his cum deep into her.

Glynda:" it's so warm~ it's melting my womb~," She said in bliss, Y/n then collapsed beside her as his cum started pouring out of her slit, Glynda then laid beside Y/n and kissed his cheek.

Glynda:" You know how to treat a lady~ I'm proud of you~"

Y/n:" Thanks momma, " Y/n said hugging her, they both went to sleep with each other.