Valentine's day Treat (🍋)

Summer:" Can you get my me the chocolate chips?"

Y/n;" yes mother"

Y/n rose, the son of Summer rose, and was Tai's only child at the time before a ruby and Yang were born.

Tai:" Y/n go get me beer"

Y/n:" go get it yourself "

I said as summer smiled and looked at me.

Her smile was the sweetest and softest ever, it made my heart flutter seeing it.

Today was Valentine's day, but it seems dad forgot about mother, because he was always drinking, he sometimes would even hit her.

There was a time where he was about to hit her, but I caught his fist, and looked at him with a cheeky smile, but that in the past......

When I came back into the kitchen, I seen my mother crying, this made my heart break, because I didn't really want to see my mother cry.

Y/n:" mom, is there something wrong?"

Man I'm stupid, of course something is wrong....maybe I just wanted to see what she'd tell me.

Summer:" I-its nothing my son"

She said as she wiped her tears off her face, and had put a fake smile on, I shook my head and walked towards her with the chocolate chips, I have it to her and hugged her not wanting to let go, but had to because my mother was always accused of cheating.

Y/n:" mom....I know....that you hurt on this day...but...I want you to have this"

I gave her a rose, her face had lit up a bit seeing a small smile crawl across her face, I knew that this was a real smile.

That's when my dad came, he was angry because I didn't get him a beer, then he was about to slap my mother.

Y/n:" No!"

I accidently grabbed a piece of steak and sliced off his hand.

Y/n:" oh sheeeeeeeit"

Tai:" AHHH! AHHHHHHHHH! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! IN BLEEDING HEAVILY! CALL 911!"

By the time my mother called 911, tai ran out of the house and ran towards the hospital hoping to get his hand reattached..

Y/n:" ewww....his hand is still moving..."

Summer:" Why did you do that?"

For some reason her tone change from concerned to surprised.

Y/n:" I..I didn't want dad to hurt you.....mom....ple-"

I was cut off my mother kissing me on the lips, I felt the desperation she was giving off, because dad was always off cheating on her, and never would give summer anything loving....not at all.

We both pulled away leaving a small string a saliva the soon connected their lips again.

I sat her on the counter and pushed the cookie dough on the ground, she quickly pulled away and scolded me for making a mess. Did it kill the mood? No.

I had spread her legs, and pulled down her panties, her womenhood was wet with anticipation, I began to rub her clit.

Summer:" I.....y/n...we can't..."

Y/n:" Ehhhhhhhh too late "

She gasped and moaned as I brought my tongue across her clit, I smirked and licked her clit more making her moan more loudly than she was before.

Summer:" Y/n~ your tongue is so warm~"

She moaned before she pushed my head into her women hood wanting more, I then spreaded her women hood and traced my tongue around her awaiting hole, earning more moans.

I pushed my tongue into her sweet love hole, coating my tongue in her juices, she then screamed before she climaxed all over my face, some of her cum landed inside of my mouth....

Not gonna lie, I honestly loved the taste of her cum.

Summer:" Y/n...t-that was wonderful..."

Y/n:" that's what Raven and winters mother said"

Summer;" what...?"

Y/n:" nothing! Let's continue!"

I aligned my hardened member against her still soaked opening, she looked at me and nodded before I pushed my member into her, she and I were moaning, knowing that she was still tight, and was getting used to the size of my member.

She made a small comment which made me smile.

Summer:" your so much bigger than taiyang~"

Y/n:" Yay!!"

I sucked on her right nipple and began to thrust into her, she was arching her back in pleasure and was trying to take more of me into her, her nipples had a somewhat sweet taste to them.

My thrusts began to get harder and more roughly, which made her scream in pure pleasure, I was panting on how good it felt being inside someone who I deeply loved and cared about.

Summer:" I love this~! I love you Y/n!"

She screamed before reaching her climax again,I looked down at her and gave her an evil smile.

Y/n:" already? We are going to keep fucking until I cum"

Her eyes widen and her body began to twitch underneath me as I plowed away at her very sensitive womenhood.

Summer:" i-i can't take take it anymore~ cum inside! I need to feel it enter~!"

She screamed from the top of her lungs, then I pushed the tip of my member into her womb before I started to releases endless amounts of Thick cum deep into her, she arched her back as I continued to fill her up with my baby milk.

I was about to pull out but my mother wrapped her legs around my waist keeping me inside of her.

Summer:" I want to keep you inside of me.."

She said as I panted and kissed her lips and said..

"Happy Valentine's day mother"

~ in the future ~

Summer;" Y/n! I'm pregnant!!"

Y/n:" Who's the father"

Taiyang:" Me you dickhead!"

Y/n:" shut up you salty ass bitch"

Summer:" It's definitely "tai's" kid"

She said as she game me a small smile and kissed my cheek, I didn't know if I should believe her or not, but as for now, I will believe her.

Because I'm clueless.

================================

Did you all like it? No? Get out.....

I'm kidding, but the real question is....

Part 2? ( may or may not be a troll)