Daughter of the Wilted Rose

Ruby:" Y/n! Can you please go out with me!"

Y/n:" Ruby I can't.....I'm dating Yang at the moment.....sorry....but yang said I shouldn't stop making poems and i made a poem for you"

I gave ruby the poem I made, and kissed her cheek before I walked away to go see my lovely girlfriend Yang, she's not a cheater I fully trust her. I've read Author Kun's book and it seems it's mostly yandere book's which is cool, I guess i like yandere's does anyone else?

I quickly looked behind me and it seems that Ruby was still staring at me, but she had lost that smile and soon look like she had dark intensions.

~ Ruby p.o.v~

Ruby:" h-he rejected me.........he rejected me.......this was supposed to be a happy ending for me...... "

I walked away hosting the poem and started reading it then I realized something, of i can't have him, I will simply go and hurt someon, Yang my beautiful sister.....she knew I loved him, but I guess someone always has to get punished~

I walked to my dorm and seen Yang laying down in her bed reading a book while Weiss and Blake were taking a Nap.

Yang:" Hey Ruby, How's it going?"

I looked at her and ignored her going to my bed, I was plotting to kill her but I needed to do it without her or the school knowing.......

Ruby:" Hm....."

Yang:" What are you thinking about ruby?"

Ruby:" Hunting a Yang"

Yang:" What?"

Ruby:" I said hunting a Yang"

Yang:" Don't you mean grimm?"

Ruby:" No I mean yang"

Yang:" Wierdo "

I giggled to myself knowing that yang was dumb enough to know that u was going to kill her but then I got a sick feeling in my gut......I looked at poem my Senoia gave me, and gave myself a paper cut.

Ruby:" Let his skin oil enter my blood stream~ oh yeah~ I feel it!"

Yang looked at me because I was making strange sounds and then she seen that I had cut myself and asked me if I was okay

Ruby:" I'm fine sis, don't worry for me"

Yang:" Riggght, okay"

She went back to reading it, and it seemed it felt wonderful! I've never felt this way before! Knowing that his skin oils were entering me, made it so erotic for me, Yeahhhh~

Then I looked at yang and smiled knowing the evil deed, had to be done, tonight when everyone is sleeping~

~ Time skip to night~

I woke up and open my door seeing the hallway lights still on, and I look both ways making sure no one was awake to hear yang SCREAM! I covered her mouth an began dragging her to a secret room I've discovered myself, I don't even know if Ozpin knows about this door, but it looks like Yang will die here.

Ruby:" I love it how she sleeps~"

When I seen yang sleeping with a pen that Y/n had and it seem she was holding close to her in her sleep, so I grabbed it and smelled the pen, it smelled like Y/N! His scent Turned me ON! So I grabbed my scythe and covered her mouth and started cutting away at her body in which she woke up scream, then the screaming died down, softly, until nothing, nothing could be heard from my now bloody and chopped up sister, she was out of the picture but first I had to got do some dirty business with this pen~ I'm So h*rny right now~

~ Y/n P.o.v~

I heard moaning in them middle of the night, because it kept me up all night and right now it was currently morning and it was nice out, I walked towards the window and seen the flower that me and Yang planted together was blooming

Y/n:" It's a beautiful day outside, our flower is blooming, and it seems birds are also singing"

I woke up, got dressed, grabbed my phone and went towards Team Rwby dorm and seen that Weiss and Blake were heading out somewhere

Y/n:" Weiss, do you know where Yang is?"

Weiss:" No, she wasn't here when she woke up?"

Y/n:" Damn, maybe ruby might know"

Blake:" I rather not go in there, she's just......."

Weiss:" She's playing with herself"

Y/n:" I'm not interesting in stuff like that, and say hi to your boyfriend for me"

Weiss:" I will, he's just as everything I wanted in a guy"

Blake:" Neptune?"

Wiess:" HAH! f*ck no don't make me sick"

Blake:" Tagusa?"

Weiss:" Yes"

I walked in the dorm and ruby hid herself under the blanket while looking flustered she asked me what I was doing and I gave her a smile

Y/n:" Ruby, have you seen yang?"

~ Ruby p.o.v~

Y/n's pen was fully inside of me, and he interrupted me when I was about to climax for the 5th time

Ruby:" I haven't seen her sense yesterday, she wasn't here this morning either"

Y/n:" Wierd, I wonder where she went?"

Ruby:" I don't know, but can you leave please?"

After he left the room, I took out the pen and got dressed, after I killed yang I took her phone and texted Y/n saying"we are through", the he texted back saying " Okay, but why?" Then I texted him saying that "cardin d*ck is bigger" then he said back with a laughing emoji " 😂 funny, cardin doesn't have balls, but alright I understand"

I smirked and broke the phone and soon after I heard steps running by my dorm and I seen Y/n chasing after Cardin so I stopped him and grabbed y/n and hugged him

Y/n:" does that Dating offer still stand?"

Ruby:" Yeah? Want to be my husband?"

Y/n:" Yeah I'll be your "boyfriend"."

We hugged each other and kissed before I told him I killed yang