My True Feelings

(June P.O.V)

I was sitting outside of the school while holding a flower this was the same Flower the My older brother Gave me before he sacrificed himself to save me my Friend Rin..

Nora:" Hey June what are you doing?"

June:" Sitting here holding a flower that my Brother gave me"

Nora:"who's your brother!"

June:" The Coolest guy ever!.....but sadly he won't be here......"

Nora:" What happen?"

June:" When we were on a mission to retrieve the lost treasure of Beacon...because some dumb*ss Like Carlynn used a cannon and shot it somewhere"

Carlynn:" Do you want to fight Squirt!"

June:" n-no"

???:" I would though "

June and Carlynn looked towards the direction the voice came from and it was non other Than Y/n Arc.

Y/n:" I volunteer to kick thou's Butt!

Nora;" Who's this hottie?"

June:" Y/n! "

Said a very happy June as she ran towards him and hugged him. Then Carlynn ran towards them hoping to attack then but what she didn't know is that June and Y/n had a Duo attack. Y/n began to swing June as she kicked Carlynn's Face and she threw Y/n at Carlynn which he Kicked her in the stomach making her roll and slide on the ground slightly.

Carlynn:" how dare you hit a Lady!"

Carlynn said as she just put her face into the ground and layed there m groaning in pain

June:" I don't see a lady here"

Y/n:" Yea me either"

We both walked into the school as I was greeted by professor Ozpin herself.

Ozpin:" Ah Y/n my Boi have you come back to train?"

Y/n:" I thought I was done here"

Ozpin:" I mean Train other students "

Y/n:" Hell Yea!"

Ozpin smiled before she walked away with a cup of coffee in her hands.

Nora:" see ya June and Y/n~ I got some other boy to r*pe "

We both seen Nora open a portal to a zombie world were Y/n seen and exact copy of himself getting knocked out by Nora then after that the portal closed.

Y/n:" what the f**k was that anyway seen you around June"

I seen my brother walk away and i soon looked down.

June:" why won't you see my feelings for you. ....."

~ My P.O.V~

I walked towards my now assigned classroom and seen my chosen students for the class.

Y/n:" Good thing cause I can look at breast and A*sses all day~ anyway come on children we need to go outside?"

Rin:" For what?"

She asked me and I gave them the most evillest smirk ever.

Y/n:" For Combat "

I said in a demonic Voice as the Girls looked at me terrified and scared

Weiss:" I accept your challenge June's older brother!"

Y/n:" I have a name"

Coco:" I'll also take you on June's older brother!"

Y/n:" my name is Y/n"

Blake:" We all Take you on June's older brother "

I sighed and began to walk outside with they students following me.

Y/n:" one more thing. No weapons aloud "

There mouths dropped as I smirked and asked up who's first and to my surprise they all stepped up. All at once they came charging towards me.

Y/n:" how exciting "

================================

Part 2?