The Jealous Jewel

Yang:" You know y/n, I've been thinking about something?"

Y/n:" and that is?"

Yang:" what would happen if I cheated on you?"

Y/n:" I'd be upset but I wouldn't do anything, if you cheated on me with Neptune, then I would ask you if somethings wrong with your brain"

Yang:" why? What's wrong with Neptune?"

Y/n:" He has his mom's d*ck"

Yang laughed and put her head on my shoulder, then I realized something what if she is cheating on me? Then my stomach started to twist and turn

Y/n:" Yang, what would you do if u cheated on you?"

Yang:" I'd kill the b*tch you cheated on me with, and of cut off your d*ck and use it as my Personal s*x toy"

my eyes widen before I stood up and stretch, and kissed her cheek

Y/n:" Well, i gotta go back to my dorm room, I'll see you later?"

Yang:" Yeah.........see you later Definitely"

I sighed and walked away knowing that my answer was true, She was cheating on me, but the question is with who?

I walked towards a bar thinking about who she could be cheating on me with,  then I walked inside and seen my friend Emerald, She's always here, Maybe she has Crippling depression? What if she likes me and I'm not seeing it! Nah it had to be the Crippling depression one

Y/n:" Hey Emerald"

Emerald:" hey Y/n, what's up?"

Y/n:" I think my girlfriend is cheating on me"

Emerald:" oh? How so?"

Y/n:" today she brought up a Question about cheating, and I told that, if she ever cheated on me with Neptune, I'd ask her what's wrong with her head, then she said what's wrong with Neptune?"

Emerald:" I'll find out information~ if you slap me~"

I slapped her face making everyone look at me in disbelief, she then blushed and said do it again.

Y/n:" That's enough for one da-"

Emerald:" HIT ME!!"

I slapped her again making her blush more, then she got up and have me a kiss on my cheek and left the room swaying her hips.

Ren:" what have you gotten yourself into"

Y/n:" Shut up Ren"

I said walking back to my house, for some reason, I saw Neptune, Jaune and cardin at my door, I tried to walk away before one of them noticed me.

Neptune:" he Asshole!"

Jaune:" Keep tour girlfriend away from my girlfriend!"

Cardin:" Yang been sleeping with my ice queen, can you kindly tell her to stop"

Y/n:" so she is cheating then, well then, I'll break up with her"

I walked away with the boys yelling for my name, but when I went to Weiss mansion. And found that, no one was on sight, except for Whitley.

Y/n:" hey B*tch "

Whitley:" F*ck off"

Y/n:" Where's Weiss, she's been sleeping with my Girlfriend?"

Whitley:" why would I tell you where she is?"

Y/n;" because if you don't, I'll kick you in the nuts so hard,that your children will feel it in the future, that's if you have children"

Whitley:" She's at a Bar"

~ Time skip, by me~

Y/n:" Hey! YANG!"

Weiss:" Leave her alone, she said you cheated on her "

Y/n:" What!! Your the one who f*cking slept with her"

Wiess;" Don't bring of lies Y/n, I never slept with her"

Cardin:" your a liar!"

Weiss:" C-cardin!"

Cardin:" We are done Weiss, I'm out"

I followed after cardin looking angrily at yang and Weiss, they looked down before y/n went to his house seen emerald in some sort of Dominatrix outfit.

Emerald:" you've been naughty~ leaving me to do your dirty work~"

Y/n:" your the one who agreed to do it! None the less came up with the idea"

She pushed me on the couch and got on top of me putting her finger on my lips.

Emerald:" shhh~ I've been a bad girl~ I need to be punished~"

Y/n;" I don't know where your fingers have been!!"

Emerald bend over on the couch and smirks before saying.

Emerald:" Spank me daddy~ I've been a bad girl~"