Insanity

Neptune:" that was fantastic "

Yang:" it was, now.... SLAVE! clean my pussy with your tongue! This instant!"

Y/n:" n-no....."

She slapped my face and made me hit the ground, she then proceeded to kick me.

Neptune:" why bother with this non semblance fucker, when you can fuck with me all you want~"

Yang:" one, he's my boyfriend and two he needs his punishment for disobeying me"

This is my girlfriend, she constantly cheats on me, and beats me, if I do not do what she says.

I'm tired of the beatings she gives me, it got to the point where yang would literally beat me until I was near death.....I'm weak.....

Yang:" Weakling, now you going to watch me fuck Neptune in front of you..."

I was holding myself hoping that all this torture would one day end, I heard loud moaning and clapping, as I heard Neptune fuck my girlfriend.

Yang:" No wonder why your mother died, you couldn't even protect from a simple grimm"

My eyes widen, as I slowly got up and looked at her before pointing at her, my blue hair turning yellow as my eyes were completely white with red stripes.

Yang:" Hah! You think that will scare me? Weakling"

Weakling..........Weakling......................Weakling..........Y/n............

Y/n:" my mother died protecting me you uncultured swine"

I said grabbing Neptune by the and ripping him in half, and poured the blood all over yang as I heard her scream, I then grabbed her by the neck and started to choke her.

Yang:" Ack!......I can't ....breathe...."

Y/n:" You've pushed me to my limit you fucking whore, now you will die a whore"

I slowly squeezed harder watching her face turn blue, I then dropped her as I kicked the wall down, and stood in a T pose position to assert my dominance over the world, I then started to create a destroy everything around Vale, buildings were crashing down, people were dying, I laughed as I seen people suffer, I then looked at a baby kitten and grabbed.

Y/n:" your so adorable kitty"

I flew away and dropped the kitten where it'd be safe, then I flew back to Vale and started destroy it more before I seen someone standing on a rock.

Ruby:" Y/n, Stop it! Please!!"

I lowered myself down towards her and now was staring at her, face to face.

Y/n:" people have limits ruby, I've reached limit, now everyone will pay, and will suffer, just like I did"

Ruby:" Y/n.....I love you....."

Y/n:" Fucking LIAR!"

Ruby:" okay...I thought it would work.. ."

I slapped her and shook my head.

Ruby:" ow! What was that for!"

Y/n:" I HATE LIARS"

I huge beam of darkness came out from my chest and turned ruby evil, she started laughing insanely before she also started to kill and destroy things.

Y/n:" Where's Snow babe and Bella booty"

Ruby:" OH NO DON'T KILL!"

I looked down at her and seen that Ruby was fine, she laughed after as I realized that she was faking.

Blake and Weiss jumped out from a car and ran towards ruby, I then used the same beam of darkness and decided to turn Weiss and Blake evil.

Blake:" what shall we do my fleetway king~"

They all were just as insane as me, that darkness brought out the insanity within them, I finally know what my Semblance does......my sanity was gone....

Y/n:" Bring yang to my knees"

Weiss:" Yes my fleetway king~"

After I lost my sanity, I destroy anyone and anything who stood in my way, I made others lose there minds, just like I did, they were all my insane mindless army, not even mom can stop my insanity....she knew I was secretly insane.....she protected me from people like yang.......people like her....is what makes this world, a worser place, but again SO DID I.

Y/n:"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"