A small surprise

~In my mind~

Ruby:" Go to the store and get me some cookies!!"

Y/n:" yes dear"

?????:" Sir?"

I snapped out of my trance and looked at the Store Clark before she pointed towards the amount of money I was to pay.

?????:" your holding up the line"

Ren:" Come on! I gotta get pancake mix or else my wife will kill me!!"

I payed for the cookies and walked away, before an arrow landed by my feet, so I picked it up and had thrown it back at girl who was trying to shoot me, the arrow pierced her heart.

Cinder;" Owww.....ooooh....I know how pyrrha feels now..."

The girl who shot the arrow turned into ashes before a smaller girl with Brown and pink hair attacked me.

She was trying to hit me with her umbrella, but I kept Dodging, cause you know I'm so good.

Y/n:" First you YEET the loli!"

I kicked her into the air, making her drop her umbrella.

Y/n:" Than you BEAT THE LOLI!"

My semblance gave me the ability to become stronger, so I punched the multi colored girl into the tree making it break.

Y/n:" Can I just get a simple box of cookies, without getting attacked!"

I looked behind myself and seen Neptune crawling away with a baseball bat, so I pointed my hand cannon at him, and began to charge it's shot, before shooting him.

The bullet created a small explosion, but it wasn't enough power to kill him.

~ time skip from Y/n Yeeting the Loli~

Y/n;" RUBY!"

She was dozing off, but awoke very quickly when I came in yelling her name.

Ruby:" Ah! What Y/n!"

Y/n:" I got the cookies, just like you told me to"

Ruby:" awe, thank you y/n, your the best husband I could ask for "

Y/n:" I know"

Ruby:" just put them beside me"

I placed the box of cookies beside her and sat on the bed, before rubbing her belly

Y/n:" I kick and punch things for living, so I hope our child takes after me, so she'll never get abused by her future boyfriend"

Ruby:" She'll take after both of us......"

Y/n:" yeah, hehe...."

I remember a few years ago, that I dumped ruby and she had cut off my legs and kidnapped me, before realising that, it was a bad idea, cause I could have died of blood loss.

Yang:" Hello Ru-"

I shot the door making yang explode, and yang was standing there was a broken present box in her hand, while Blake backed away from the door.

Y/n:" oh, it's just you bumblebee"

Ruby:" Why did you do that, I told you earlier that she and Blake were coming over"

Y/n:" she scared me, I though it was someone coming to invade our house"

Blake:" babe are you okay?"

Yang:" I'm fine"

Yang fell over stilling holding the present in the air, so I grabbed it and gave it to ruby.

She opened what left of the box and found that, there baby clothes and accessories for baby's

Blake:" so did you name it yet?"

Y/n;" we are naming it after my mother"

Blake:" and what's that?"

Y/n:" none of your business"

Ruby:" his mother's name is Glynda"

Weiss:" like Glynda goodwitch?"

Y/n:" yeah....wait....if I can't see wiess? Why can i hear her?"