Acceptance

My name is Y/n Arc and I've been going to beacon ever sense my Little sister June Arc invited me to the school and So far I've 'Was' dating this Girl named Blake Belladonna and so far our relationship was Over......

~ before it all happend ~

Y/n:" Would you like to hang out today Blake? "

Blake:" I'm sorry I can't. ..I have to study"

Y/n:" That's what they all say "

I said before walking away and going to Sun dorm. She was a interesting little Monkey faunas and I payed her for a Job she did for me

Y/n:" Sun I need to do another Job for me"

Sun:" what do you need Y/n?"

Neptune and the others seen my Smirk and evil smile

Neptune:" are you doing another cheating Thing?"

Y/n:" I'm sure you all would hire me to do the same thing"

Sun:" okay"

Y/n:" Now I need you to got to Blakes dorm and see if you could get her to kiss you and stuff like that"

Sun:" But I like guys?"

Y/n:" Just do it Sun I'll pay double this time"

Sun;" Fine....."

I watch sun begin to walk off and couldn't help but notice her Nice round booty and her slim figure

Neptune:" why are you watching her you should be watching me darling"

Neptune said as she posed for me but I shook my head and walked Away and she felt rejected and started crying like the little b*tch she is.

I soon followed sun for the reason of Blake cheating on me. It was a test really to see if she would but she failed as I seen her kiss Sun with sum desperately trying to pull away. That is until Blake seen me did her eyes widen.

Y/n:" Test failed.....we are through Blake"

Blake:" w-wait please let me explain I still love you!"

Y/n:" of you loved me you wouldn't have kissed Sun and I correct "

Blake:" please.....she seduced me...."

Y/n:" She didn't seduced you. She just has a way with words"

I walked away using my hand to tell sun to come alone with me. Sun seen me walking away for me to motion my hands for her to follow me.

Sun:" sorry for you loss....I hope you don't hate me for it....."

Y/n:" why would I ever hate you my dear sun. By far you've been to most loyal Girl to me at this school"

Sun blushed and looked down feeling bad for me but she didn't expect me to pin her to the wall and kiss her with her not trying to push me away or pull away from the kiss. She just continued to kiss me but I pulled away slightly and she looked at me.

Y/n:" was that better than a payment"

Sun nodded her head and I begin to walk away with sun Trying to Cool herself down before her teammates came outside seeing her blushing like crazy.

Neptune:" what happen"

Sun:" Senpai k-kissed me"

Sun fell fell over and fainted which her teams dragged her into the room and smiled.

================================

HEY there Cyco Kun here and I've want to know if you liked genderswap characters x male reader. I would really like a positive remark on this and goodbye for now