• Warning + Disclaimer

Please, read this before starting the story:

!!! It contains topics that might be triggering, such as: physical abuse, psychological manipulation, mentions of sexual harassment (but never r4pe), mentions of some stalkerish behaviour and possibly strong language. Besides, there is a big age gap (ten years approximately), the younger one being underage (17).

As you can imagine, this is a toxic relationship. Please know that I don't mean to romanticize any of these topics, the "love" described in this story is not how real love should be; here there's a victim and a predator.

And also please keep in mind that this is the only warning you'll find thorough the whole story (there won't be any trigger warnings at the beginning of each chapter that contains those topics).

There won't be smut. I'm not comfortable writing it. A few chapters will be somehow steamy but nothing more than that (and it won't be very explicit either).

© This is my own work of fiction, the entire plot is mine. Plagiarism is a crime.

A/N: Hiii, long time no see, tysm for clicking :D

First of all, sorry for disappearing for so long, I've been busy with uni and also I can't seem to stop procrastinating :/

If you have read this far, please let me know if there's any mistake or if anything sounds weird, english isn't my first or even second language, I'm spanish xd

And for those of you who want to know about a possible sequel of my other story, you can check my message board, I posted an announcement talking about it (and please don't comment about my other story in this story, I want to keep them separated, if that makes sense).

Having said that, happy reading!