no please...

Deku always knew he was not enough for Katsuki but he never really said it out loud.

*memory*

"take a swan dive of a roof nerd." 

Only problem is...he wanted to. He couldn't wait any longer, he felt pleasure in the pain as he dragged the blade across his wrist this way he could focus on this pain then the rest in his life. Silent tears rolled down his cheeks as an almost psychotic smile grew on his face when suddenly a loud set of knocks echoed from his dorm door. he scrambled to put everything back to normal as he wiped his tears on.

"One minute." he scrambled to open the door there stood kirishima, "Oh hey Kiri."

kirishima looked at him suspiciously but thought nothing of it, "Were all playing spin the bottle and you are too grab a blanket and pillow cuz your not borrowing mine you have 2 mins hurry up." 

Deku nodded and closed to door looking at his blanket which had some blood on the middle but it would be fine he thought, no one would realise he was there otherwise. he grabbed his blanket and pillow and headed to the common area. he placed his stuff on the blue sofa and headed to wards the supply closet for bandages for he didn't want anyone to see his cuts. unlucky for him Kirishima saw him attempting to wrap them up himself and came to help while whispering quietly.

"So that was what you were doing huh?" Deku looked at him sheepishly, "I wont mention it if you go to my dorm at 1 tonight." 

Deku had no choice but to nod, successfully wrapped up  they went to the common room when Deku realised his blanket was missing, but Kiri assured it it was him. They all sat down and began to play first it landed on Mina and then Kacchan.

"I dare you to... stay in a cupboard with... Deku for 7 minuets." Deku looked over to Kiri for help but he shrugged as he walked over to the supply closet Kacchan following close behind. he slammed the door behind them and all they could hear is Kirishma say, "Well one is gonna die and its either Mina or Deku." 

Deku frantically searched for the light switch for he was frightened by being alone with Kacchan in the dark he did so for 3 minuites before kacchan said, "There is no light in here idiot." 

"Why didnt you say anything!" cried Deku punching him as hard as possible with his sliced arm which caused him to gasp in pain and clearly it was auidable for Kacchan turned the light on.

"So there was a light in here, jerk." he said still clutching his arm which Kacchan noticed and began to unraval the bandage, "No please..."

Kacchan visibly became overwhelmed with emotions staring at the fresh deep cuts on Dekus wrist. Deku scrambled to cover it up even if it was too late, "Why?" that was all Kacchan said before deku ran out of the closet to his room accidentally dropping a bloody bandage in the common room which luckily no one except Kiri saw and hid.

But even Kirishima wondered what had happened to Deku in that closet