Mitsuki Bakugou

Auntie M

hey hon 

hey auntie are you free today?

Yeah any particular reason?

Katsuki

wow has done something real

 bad if you calling him that

yeah i will explain when i see you

is 4 okay?

perfect i will bring your son too 

great, have a good day

you too

This will hopefully sort him out, ive been so annoyed at him lately i mean yes he deserves it but i can't look at Todoroki the same way again. I mean he knew he definitely knew and i was so oblivious.

Auntie M

Could i also bring my boyfriend? 

definitely i would love to meet your bf

why isn't he more like you

he doesn't know when to shut up 

also i may have beaten him up

i'll decide later if he deserved it

have a good day

Auntie Mitsuki is so nice sometime i wonder where he got his anger issues from and then i see Auntie M when someone has annoyed her. Shes cool though.

Should you post it on you insta page

idk i kinda said all of my insecurities

yea but it would ruin him

i'll see after what his mum does 

fair enough

go tell him he trusts you

okay love you Zuku

Love you to A

*knock knock*

I opened the door and Kiri was there my insides bubbled with joy, "Hey Kiri, wanna come meet Katsuki's mum i kinda need you there emotional support and my mum will be there she will be excited to meet you but i dont want to force you into anything if you dont want to go thats fine-" 

"Hey hey calm down i would love to, i brought you another hoodie." I jumped up and down taking the Hoodie and squealed with delight i thanked him almost 12 times. I hugged him and thanked him and hugged him and thanked him. "I love seeing you so happy but its just a hoodie."

"Yeah but it's YOUR hoodie it hits different." He chuckled it was only 2 pm i had spent most the morning in my room either crying or watching youtube i tried not to think about the new collection of blades that sit in the drawers but it was hard for that was what i was used to. Me and Kiri decided to leave each other alone to cool off for we were both furious at Katsuki but now we were together we seemed alot happier than if we were alone. 

"What time are we going?" He asked looking at me while i was in deep thought bit rude but i did zone out on him.

"Around 3 so we can get there for 4 were also bringing Katsuki his mom will probably beat him when she sees the video but he needs to be there."