"i dedicate this song to you"

It had been 2 weeks since Aizawa had been to one of Deku concerts but everyone in the dorm wanted to do things for the band but Deku's Depression sometimes got the better of him and he had to shout.

Deku's POV

"WOULD ALL OF YOU SHUT UP AND GET OUT."

They all scurried out of the room.

"Hey guys, i wrote another song but i keep getting overwhelmed whenever i open my door because everyone is always there."

"Hey we get it but you need to talk to us or at least one of us then please do."~Jiro

"Hey Bakubro you stay here for the night then you guys can talk oh and dont be too loud because im next door."

"No everyone stay i want to talk to you all because i trust you."

"Okay but were grabbing supplies so you two can at least talk for a bit."

"Thanks shitty hair."

They soon left us alone and i turned to look at Kacchan but he was reading my new song so i got up and went to the bathroom to get changed when before i got to the door he just said.

"So what are we, friends that kiss?"

"I..I don't know i mean i would love to be yours but you normally always hate me."

"I never have hated you i just havent liked the fact i had feeling for you for like ages its just weird."

Kacchan stood up and walked over to me, wrapped his arms around me and quietly whispered in my ear.

"will you be my boyfriend?"

"YES!"

I snake my arms around his neck as he pressed his lips against mine, this was the happiest i had been in years. I had a great band that i could count on, i had a great boyfriend and my grades were getting better.

The other two came back with another human.

"Mina?"

"oh hey Bakugou im your new.... what am i again? OH yeah im your new guitarist."

"Oh okay, did you get pineapple juice?!" i ran for Kiri who was holding the drinks. "OMG you brought choccy- chocolate milk."

everyone had laughed except for Kacchan who was quietly giggling to himself as he guided me to the bathroom with my clothes. 

i came out of the bathroom with the same pjs on that Kacchan and Kiri saw me in a couple weeks and at the same reaction. 

"Hello. Guys your all staring at me its scary?"

"Oh sorry Deku. My bad."

"doest matter, anyway go read my new song and ill sing it witout music after.

After it had been apssed around and edited by them all i was ready to sing it out loud, after doing so they all clapped and knew exactly what they were doing. 

"So thats the plan."

Saturday couldn't come fast enough and soon they were on the stage with there new band member and playing the songs they had before and soon enough it was time for their new song.

"This one is for those who feel like there in love."

"I met you in the dark, you lit me up

You made me feel as though I was enough
We danced the night away, we drank too much
I held your hair back when
You were throwing up

Then you smiled over your shoulder

For a minute, I was stone-cold sober
I pulled you closer to my chest
And you asked me to stay over
I said, I already told ya
I think that you should get some rest

I knew I loved you then

But you'd never know
'Cause I played it cool when I was scared of letting go
I know I needed you
But I never showed
But I wanna stay with you until we're grey and old
Just say you won't let go

I'll wake you up with some breakfast in bed

I'll bring you coffee with a kiss on your head
And I'll take the kids to school
Wave them goodbye
And I'll thank my lucky stars for that night

When you looked over your shoulder

For a minute, I forget that I'm older
I wanna dance with you right now
Oh, and you look as beautiful as ever
And I swear that everyday you'll get better
You make me feel this way somehow

I'm so in love with you

And I hope you know
Darling, your love is more than worth its weight in gold
We've come so far, my dear
Look how we've grown
And I wanna stay with you until we're grey and old
Just say you won't let go

I wanna live with you

Even when we're ghosts
'Cause you were always there for me when I needed you most

I'm gonna love you 'til

My lungs give out
I promise 'til death we part like in our vows
So I wrote this song for you, now everybody knows
That it's just you and me 'til we're grey and old
Just say you won't let go

Oh, just say you won't let go"

Claps echoed in the room and that was when we realised class 1-b was there too also clapping. and soon enough they had most of the first year there every Saturday. A group chat was made with everyone in the first year and an Instagram page too which after only 10 more performances had managed to get 1.5K. 

Bakugou pov

Deku was going viral, he was his happiest that was untill he went of with icy-hot one night and came back crying.

"He said hes proud of me but he hates you and is going to find a way to get me but i dont want him i want you  he scared me and he burnt my shoulder."

He lifted his shirt to reveal a hand print that had started to blister, anger filled me as i went to go and get the med kit from the kitchen and just happen to go past Icy-Hot, and you know how it is, my fist slipped forcefully into his face. Oops. Oh shit i knocked him out, oh well, best get the med kit for the little broccoli.

i returned to his room and all that was there was blood, a trail of blood leading to the balcony... deku... gone....