Dad?

Auntie M picked us up at exactly 2 i still had baggy eyes, wiped sore from my tears. she came out of the car and hugged me just like my mom used to my eyes still watery so i couldn't see the car that was 5 meters in front of me. we climbed into the car.

Bakugou POV

Deku looked spaced out and absolutely broken, i cant believe he didnt tell me before about his dad having cancer, we were going to the hospital to see him then come back but i dont know whether his dad will live that long. he would be so sad and he was only just getting happier. Mom didnt tell him that they found it too late and that he wasnt going to live the week he would be lucky to live today or even be alive when we get there.

As soon as we got there Deku rushed to the room his dad was in and ran to his dads side.

"Hey kiddo,  i love you."

"hey dad, i love you too."

"Kid im not gonna be around forever but when i die i will be with you, ill be your guardian ange-"

his hand that was holding Deku's shoulder slowly dropped and grew limp Deku started shouting.

"Dad? No No No DAD NO NOT NOW NOOO DAD PLEASE NO."

i ran to Deku and hugged him as he hugged me back the heart beat monitor gave a constant beep, doctors came in and took him away.

(i know this is a short one but i am gonna have a good one after this :0 )