Chapter Eleven

After a five-minute break from filming so I could readjust and calm down my anxiety with Olivia, I took a breath as I sat back down in the chair and he nodded to a guy behind the camera who began filming.

"Now it's time for the internet's questions for you? Are you ready?" He asked and I nodded lightly with a smile.

"Always."

He looked at the tablet in front of him, "On Twitter, @rottentothecore asked, There's a rumor going around that your song, Rotten to the Core, was written for a Disney movie. Can you confirm or deny?"

I giggled lightly, nodding my head, "Yes! Rotten to the Core was originally written for Desedendents Three, but things happen and they ended up not using it so I recorded it myself." I explained and he laughed.

"They said no, so you said yes." He said and I nodded.

"Next, @realsouthernguy asked, If you're from Texas, does that mean you know how to square dance?"

I jokingly scoffed, shaking my head, "Do I know how to square dance." I mumbled mockingly, "Of course I know how to square dance! I won a friggen award in a talent show for square dancing when I was in middle school. I'm sure someone in my family has a video of it." I explained and his eyes widened.

"Can you teach me how to square dance?" He asked and I burst out laughing, nodding as gestured for him to stand up.

"Square Dancing is an art, okay?" I say in a mock, serious tone as he stood up. I watched the cameras back up slightly so they could get us in the frame.

"What did I get myself into?" He asked rhetorically as he stood next to me.

I showed him some basic square dancing moves before we had to move onto the next question.

"@everybodytalks asked, What is the tea with you and Corpse Husband?" My jaw slacked open slightly and my face flushed a light shade of pink.

"Corpse? He's my friend. We met in an Among Us game where I actually killed it as Imposter and we just became friends. We're only friends. I did cover his song, though." I said with a chuckle and he nodded.

"Alright, that's about it for this interview! You have thirty seconds to say anything you want into the camera, go!"

I quickly turned to the camera, "Your life is yours for the taking, so grab it by the balls and don't let anyone shake your confidence no matter who they are to you." I said it quickly so I was out of breath.

"I have a surprise for you!" He said and I clapped my hands, knowing it was his "Best Interviewer" Shirt.

He turned to the side of him and he looked around, a confused expression on his made me pout.

"Where'd the shirt go?" He asked and I saw something move by the side of my face and I turned my head slightly to see a hand with a very familiar set of rings and chipped black nail polish.

"You mean this shirt?" The distinctive deep voice confirmed my suspension and I gasped, eyeing the shirt as I took it from him and looked at it.

I turned to where Olivia sat with a wide smile on my face, "LOOK OLIVIA! I GOT THE SHIRT!"

Everyone in the room burst out laughing and I could hear Corpse's hand thump against his chest.

"Ouch." He muttered and I giggled. The cameras had been cut off so I stood up.

"Can I hug you?" I asked and he answered by wrapping his arms around my shoulders and I latched myself to his waist.

"Dude this is awesome!" I said looking up at his masked face and he chuckled lightly.