Chapter Two

We all muted our mics as the screen went black. My screen illuminated the color red with IMPOSTER written in bold appeared on my screen.

"Oh god, first round and I'm Imposter? They're going to figure me out so fast." I said into the mic that was recording me. I'd probably end up sending my footage to anyone who asked.

I started by faking some tasks, and strolling around the map when I noticed Kassie walking alone into electrical. I followed her in and waited until she started her task.

Then I struck and killed her, "Sorry Kassie, gotta win so I can have bragging rights over my brother." I giggled, quickly venting into Security and running over to the computer.

I watched as Felix came into the room and I quickly locked the doors when he tried to leave. I attacked and killed him before he could react. I laughed evilly as I vented into medbay and saw Lily doing her medical scan.

The timer on my kill button ran out just as I approached her so I killed her and ran out of medbay.

As I passed Sean in the cafeteria, Kassies' body was reported by Lizzie and I unmuted my mic just like everyone else did when we were in meetings.

"THREE ARE DEAD!?! Jesus, this is mad." Sean said first and I bit my lip.

"I found Kassie in Electrical! Where was everyone?" Lizzie asked and I spoke first.

"I was walking to weapons through the cafeteria when you reported the body before I was in the Upper Engine." I lied easily, thankful they couldn't see my face.

"I was in the Cafeteria passing Rotten." Sean backed me up.

"You know, Rea was acting kinda Sus in Admin." Corpse said making her gasp.

"H-hey! No, I wasn't!" She whined.

"Admin isn't very far from electrical..." I muttered and there were a few hums of agreement.

"I was letting my friend's dog outside! I was AFK." She defended herself.

"There isn't enough evidence. I'm skipping this round." Dave said and the small "I voted" sticker appeared above his character.

The rest of us skipped the round and muted our mics and I laughed, "They have no idea! They're hella suspicious of Rae though, so maybe I should use that to my advantage." I thought out loud as I walked through weapons and turned off the lights seeing Dave walk into electrical so I wouldn't be seen from Security.

I followed him and closed the doors, killing him quickly and leaving the scene of the crime with giggles leaving my throat happily.

"Four down! Five to go." I say happily, "Sorry Dave, but you were kinda sus." I said, winking at the camera, walking down to the vent and popping into Admin, stopping at the task as the lights came on and Corpse came into the Admin room.

"Oh, shiz...I hope he's not onto me...though in the last round he was Sus of Rae so maybe I'm in the clear." I said as I finished my task. When the window closed I saw he was just staring at me.

"He's staring at me. What do I do?" I whined as I walked around the other side of the table and he walked the other way towards me.

"Oh, I can use this! I just need to get out of Admin and to the Cafeteria..."

After running around the table a bit, with Corpse following me, I ran out of the room and pressed the Emergency Meeting button.

"Oh god, Dave's dead!?!" Lizzie said as his character popped up with a red X over him.

"Corpse. Corpse is the imposter-" I was cut off by Sykkuno.

"Wait, Rotten. Serenade us. Sing your claim." He said and I blinked a few times,