Chapter Seventeen

I knew I made a mistake going back onto Twitter when I promised myself I wouldn't.

The internet seemed to have moved on from my family heritage and found a deep interest in anything mentioning myself and Jack VanOrden. People were freaking out about it.

"Sienna, the call is in a few minutes," Olivia muttered, nudging me slightly with her elbow as she adjusted my mic.

"What am I going to say?" The rhetorical question slipped out of my mouth as I placed my cellphone down on the desk.

"They probably won't say anything about it! Who's gonna be on the call anyway?"

I sighed and looked at the Text Corpse sent me earlier that day, "Corpse, Dave, Rae, Sykunno, and JackSepticEye."

"I think you should just tell them that the rumors aren't true and that you're a strong independent woman who doesn't need a rich man to satisfy her needs." She said as she sat in the chair beside me.

A small smile escaped onto my lips, she was right, no need to make a big deal out of a stupid rumor.

"There's the smile! Now get on the phone call and talk to your friends."

I looked at Discord and saw they were already in the call so I put my headset on my head and rolled my shoulders before joining the voice call.

"Hello, my friends!"

I was immediately greeted by Rae, "Rotten! Honey are you okay? My mom reads the tabloids."

I pursed my lips, laughing awkwardly as I looked down at the magazine covers in front of me, "It's new to me, believe it or not, we YouTubers are so used to just getting attacked on social media and now I'm getting attacked by magazine articles and on TV, plus on Social Media. I'm just gonna let you all know that there's nothing going on between me and Jack VanOrden. He's a nice guy, but he's gonna have to try a little harder to win my heart."

It was a joke, of course, but I'm only 21, I don't even want to think about the possibility of marriage. Especially someone stuck in the high society like me.

"So what you're saying is, you're completely single?" Corpse's voice came up making me giggle lightly.

"Single and working on Great things Corpse," I confirmed.

I wasn't streaming, but they were, and I knew that eventually, the news would get to the tabloids.

"Anyway! Who's ready to listen to Touch Starved?" Dave asked and we all cheered as he shared his screen, which had the youtube video which was about to be released.

I kept the smile on my face, even though I knew that this was my last song as Rotten Royale.

The video dropped and I unplugged my headset so Olivia and Jeremiah could hear it as well, my mic was still connected so they could hear me.

***

"Rotten that was so Epic! That scream at the end actually sent shivers down my spine, okay?" Rae complimented me as the song came to an end.

Everyone started talking over each other in excitement and my eyes widened as my smile grew.

"The song was rushed because I was only in LA for a short amount of time, but Dave, you worked your magic to make it sound good!" I giggled lightly and he muttered in agreement.

"Either way, it was amazing as always." Jack complimented making me smile even more.

"Yeah, Rotten Corpse for the win!" Sykunno cheered making everyone laugh and I knew their chats were going wild.

***

A/N: Sorry about the shortness of this chapter, I just needed to get something out there for you guys!

The next chapter will be longer, I promise!

Leave a comment! I love reading them!

-Rotten