The Beginning

"HA" North boomed, he was finally done sculpturing a toy Train from ice, but just as it started flying, the door burst open like fire ball with a Yeti behind it, who broke the train into a million pieces.

"AH"

"AH"

"NO"

"OH"

"How many times have I told you to knock!!!"  North yelled with anger, that did take him a while to build, but the Yeti had a good reason.  "There's something wring with the Globe" it said (in yeti Language).  "What, the Globe?" North asked as he got up thinking could it be happening again?

North was walking toward the balcony as the elves got out of his way.  He look at the Globe to see the lights flickering in and out, which meant some children weren't believing in them.  Soon wind started to pick up, when black sand started to cover the Globe.  The wind was getting stronger and stronger, papers were flying threw that air along with toys and some Elves.  Then the sand boomed off the Globe like an explosion as the tornado liked wind stooped. 

As soon as the wind stopped, the black sand returned but this time forming a black Shadow that flew across the room before it vanished. North was worried and shocked, only having one thing on his mind.

Could it be?

"This calls for a meeting" North pulled down on a switch that activated the Northern Lights to reach the Guardians for help.

The first to notice was Bunnymund, who tapped his feet on the floor twice to create a hole, which after he fell through it left a flower in its place.  The hole opened just outside the North Pole.  "OOH, IT'S FREEZING!!!!!" Bunny yelped as he became a bunny Popsicle while hopping toward the Pole.

The next to see the lights was Toothiana, who counting all of her teeth.  "Aw, guys, it's her first tooth, have you ever seen anything so white, look how she flossed!!!"  Tooth was about to go on but one of the mini Fairies  alerted her about the Northern Lights,  Tooth new there was trouble, so she and her fairies flew faster than the wind to get to the Pole.

The Third to see the lights was Sandman, who was creating dreams for the Children of the world, he turned around to see the north lights, and he knew something was wrong.  Using his power, he was able to turn his yellow sand cloud into a yellow sand airplane to get to the Pole faster.

The last but not least to see the poll was Jack Frost, who was watching Jamie, when he looked up to see the lights.  It could trouble, dangerous...exciting which brought a smirk to his face.  He left a few snowflakes in Jamie's room at flew to the Pole to see what was wrong.

"Thank Manny you all got my message" North sighed, if the trouble was what thought is was, the world is in danger.  "What's up, North" Jack asked.  "The Boogeyman was here" North stated "at the pole"  the news left the other Guardians  startled.   

"Pitch? Pitch Black? Here?"

It's been 3 years since Pitch was defeated, why would he come back now?

"There was Black sand covering, like last time and then a shadow"

"And like last time, you didn't really see Pitch, eh mate?" Bunny proclaimed as the argument started.  Sandy looked up to see the Moon shining, he tried to tell the others, but North was arguing with Bunny, Tooth was counting the teeth she collected, and Jack was snickering at the argument.  

But Sandy got everyone's attention when he shook one of Elves which rang the bell on his head, he dropped the Elf pointed at the Moon.

"Ah, Man in Moon" North proclaimed, "Sandy, why didn't you say something?" that question made Sandy so mad yellow sand blew.   

The moon shined so brightly, and a crystal rose from the ground.  That could only mean one thing.

"Ugh...guys, do you know what this means?" Tooth asked

"He's choosing a new Guardian, Manny must think we need help" North said

"What since when do we need help?" Bunnymund sarcastically said

"That's what you said when he chose Jack" Toothiana said, but they were wrong, Manny wasn't choosing a new Guardian, he was choosing new Guardians. 

The first Guardian was a pale skinned White haired girl with a white off-the-shoulder dress with a right knee-high slit, light grayish-blue leggings and white long sleeves.

The next was a brown hair fair skin girl with a purple and magenta long vest and a black long-sleeved dress with gold trim, a brown belt around her waist, and gold pants underneath.  

Another was a girl with pale-skinned big curly red hair in a dark cyan-teal dress that is slightly torn, exposing bits of her undergarments from the back and on her sleeves.

The next girl was a  fair skin girl with short brown hair in a purple dress with a white petticoat underneath.  

The next girl was brown skin and long black hair with an outfit made out of Tapa, Pandanus, leaves, feathers, and other natural resources.  

The last was a brown hair paled skinned skinny boy with a robot leg and a black fire breathing Dragon.

"Wow, a lot of new Guardians" Bunny said, they must be in real trouble if Manny chose these many people to help them. Tooth looked at Jack who seemed distracted, all he could have on his mind was the white haired girl, his heart kept pounding, he has never felt this way about anyone before.

"Okay, here are your snow globes to their world, and here are sacs if they refuse to come" the five of them grabbed the snow globes and tossed them on the ground which opened a portal that they went through.

Some black sand was still on the ground, but few seconds after the guardians left, it disappeared, with an evil chuckle.