The Plan

"So, Jack, what's your plan?" Maui asked. 

"Well, simple" Jack started.  "Last time we went up against Pitch, Jamie and his friends helped us and brought Sandy back to life, so our best bet is to get them to help us."  "Okay, so who are his friends?" Maui asked, and who they find them, there had to be thousands of kids who had the same name as them.

"His friends are named Pippa, Cupcake, Monty and the twins, Claude and Caleb." Jack said.  "Come on, I know where they live, there in Burgess."  Jack took a Snow Globe out of North's pocket, and opened the Portal to Burgess.

The twins, Claude and Caleb were sleeping, until they heard a knock on the door, they looked outside to see Jack Frost outside there window.  "Jack Frost?  What are you doing here?" they asked, but he just grabbed there arms and flew into the Forest.  "The twins realized there weren't the only ones they took, they saw a girl with 70 feet of long hair, another girl with big red curly hair with a Bow and Arrow, another girl with long flowing black hair and a Oar, another girl with white hair, one last girl with light brown hair, a big, muscular man with a Fishhook, and a boy with a robotic leg, and they had there friends, Pippa, Cupcake, and Monty.

"What are we doing here?" Monty asked.  "Well, one, meet the rest of the group" Jack started.  "The Blondie's Rapunzel, white hair's Elsa, light brown's Anna, black hair's Moana, big, strong is Maui, and robot leg is Hiccup, and we need your help to stop Pitch."

"He's back" Pippa gasped as the news.  "Yes" Rapunzel said.  "And we need your help to save Jamie, and our friends."  The teenagers looked at each other in disbelief, how could they save Jame and their friends?  "Jack, we wanna help Jame" Monty started.  "But, were just teens, what can we do?" The  other teens agreed.  "You guys stood up to him last time, what's different about this time?" Jack asked.  "This time we don't have Jamie with us" Cupcake said.  Just as Jack was about to respond, Nightmare Horses surrounded them and Hans appeared.

"Just in case you were planning something, Pitch wanted me to give you some company, have fun" Hans chuckled, and watched.  The Nightmares started to charge, and even when the crew would strike them, they kept on coming back.  "There's too many!" Hiccup said as he kept slicing the nightmares with his sword.  Elsa looked at her sister worried, her eyes were flashing  a bright fiery purple, she then fell to her knees in pain as her hands also started to glow, then it happened.

Anna enveloped her entire body with purple fiery plasma causing a sonic boom that sent everyone flying.  After the dust cleared, and they could see, they all looked at Anna, who was stunned.  Her body transformed back to its normal state, but she then collapsed to the ground, unconscious.

Elsa tried to check up on her sister, but Hans new powers held all of them back as he walked towards Anna.  "Couldn't handle Elsa powers, and now you can't handle your own powers, pathetic" he chuckled.  He then saw her palm turn towards him, and started to glow.  Anna then blasted him, letting her friends go.  Anna slowly got up, but Hiccup caught her before she could fall.

"Couldn't handle my own powers huh, well let's see you handle this" Anna then punched Hans making him disappeared.  "Are you okay, lass?" Merida asked.  "Little startled I could do the, but I'm fine" Anna said rubbing her head.  "Okay, back to the teens" Jack said as he turned to them.  "Are you telling us you lost your confidence to stand up to Pitch just because Jamie's not here?" he asked.  "We'll...we wouldn't have believed if it wasn't for him."  "Which is all the more reason you should fight to save him" Elsa said.  "Listen" Rapunzel started.  "We all understand if your a little scared, we were all scared when we went up against our first threats, but we had to do it because our friends were in danger, and if you don't help us, the chances are, Jamie's life will be on the line."  The teens looked at each other and smirked.  "What's the plan" they all asked.