The Chief

Sorry this chapter is kinda shorter than the others, I don't know that much about How To Train Your Dragon

"Hey dad, I'm gonna have a fly with Toothless" Hiccup called out to his father

"Okay, but be back before Sunset" his dad called back

The sun made Berk shine brighter than the Moon, Hiccup eyed Astrid, who was washing her dragon, and he decided to walk up to her.

"Where you going Hiccup?" she demanded as she turned around to look at her boyfriend.

"Oh, um, Toothless wants to go for a fly...ya know...stretch the old wings" Hiccup shrugged as he made his way towards Toothless, his metal leg slightly squeaking.

Astrid raised and eyebrow at him.  It's like she could read minds.  "And, I'm bored" he admitted as he scratched the back of his neck.  Toothless playfully nudged Hiccup as he fed him fish.

He kissed Astrid goodbye as he got on Toothless and soared to the sky.

Hiccup loved soaring through the sky like a bird, feeling the air of freedom, just enjoying the moment in the light, feeling like he was unstoppable, nothing could bring him down, or so he thought.

"Lets speed up, buddy" Hiccup called out to his green eyed Dragon who smiled and immediately sped up. Fireballs kept shooting into the sky as Toothless felt like the luckiest Dragon on Earth. 

After hours of flying he decided to fly down and find his girlfriend.  

"About time you came back" Astrid said.  She was about to lean in for a kiss, but she heard screaming.  

"Hiccup" Hiccups dad came calling for them, it looked urgent. "People are saying that these holes keep showing up all over town, and some creature keeps coming out of them asking for you!" Hiccup was worried,if someone was looking for him, he had to be careful, we don't know if he's friend or foe.

"Okay, I'll start looking around" Hiccup said as he got on Toothless.  "I'm coming too" Astrid said as she also climbed on the Dragon.  Before they took off, Hiccup's dad had that be careful look on his face.  "I'll be fine, dad, I promise" Hiccup said as Toothless soared into the sky with Hiccup and Astrid.

"Be safe, my boy" his dad whispered.

Hiccup and Astrid were flying through the sky when they heard someone yelling there names.  They to see it was Valka who was calling them.

"Mom" Hiccup said "what's wrong?"  Valka explained what happened.  

"there was a hole in the middle of the floor, and some creature with big ears came out and asked where you were, I told him you were at the mountains" she explained.  If that creature was at the mountains, that's where Hiccup was gonna be.

"Lets's go, to the mountains Toothless" he yelled as Toothless flew to the Mountains.  Time to find out who or what was after Hiccup.

Toothless landed at the Mountains, didn't seem like anyone was there, Astrid got off Toothless and looked around, but to be safe Hiccup decided to stay on Toothless until they made sure that nothing was there.  So far everything seemed normal, looks like the creature wasn't there.

"He's not here, maybe we should go back" Hiccup suggested but he was wrong.  Just as Astrid was about to get on the black dragon, a hole had formed in front of them and the mysterious creature popped out.

The creature was a tall bunny with grayish-blue fur that could stand on 2 legs with boomerangs.  "Are you Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III?" the creature asked.  Hiccup nodded.  The creature smiled as he tapped his foot on the ground.  Out of nowhere, A hole formed under Toothless causing him to fall in, along with Hiccup.  After he fell through, the bunny jumped in, but as Astrid tried to jump into the hole, it disappeared leaving a flower in its place.