The Perfect Life

These next events are inspired by the book Conceal Don't Feel: A Twisted Tale, part of The Twisted Tale series by Liz Braswell, Jen Calonita and Elizabeth Lim along with the episode Rapunzeltopia from Rapunzel's Tangled Adventure.

"Wake up, Darling" a Familiar voice said.  Elsa woke up in shock of what she saw.  "Mother!" she said.  "I thought you were on a trip."  Queen Iduna chuckled.  "Elsa, that's later today, now get ready, were going to the Village today."  Elsa looked in the mirror, something seems off, should her parents be here, and why did she feel like something was missing?  Or someone?

Elsa walked out of here room with her long platinum-blonde hair in a french, in a bright purple dress and wanted screamed when she saw someone else.  "Father!  It's great to see you!"  She ran in for a hug.  "Are you okay Elsa?" King Agnarr asked.  "You seem shocked about something."  "I am" Elsa started.  "You guys aren't supposed to be here, and I was supposed to become a Guardian along with a cute Winter Spirit, a sweet girl with 70 feet of long blonde hair, another brave girl with a bow and Arrows, a funny boy with a Fire breathing Dragon, a self-absorbed Demigod, a interesting girl who can control the Ocean, and...this...um...there someone else, but...I can't remember...who is she?" Elsa tried to figure it out, but she couldn't, who was the girl?  Why couldn't she figure out who she was?  Was she important?

"Well you can tell us more about this fascinating dream later, but know, you have to get ready, we'll meet you outside, and remember, your Coronation is in 2 days" Iduna kissed Elsa's check, and walked away with Agnarr.  As Elsa walked inside her room, Iduna and Agnarr's eyes flashed a terrifying yellow.

Meanwhile, up in the Mountains...

"Anna wake up!"  Someone shook Anna awake as she moved the drool and bed head from her mouth.  "Kristoff?  Where are we?" Anna asked, she expected herself to be in a comfy bed in a actual room, but she was sleeping on the floor in a barn with Kristoff and Sven.  "Were in the barn we rented, I got all our stuff, so we should head into the Kingdom to get some food, I'm staring" Kristoff explained as he threw Anna her beige gown with kitten heels and he Sven left the Barn, but it took a minute for Anna to get up, something was wrong.  Something felt off, like something  was missing

On the road, in a wagon led by Sven, Anna tried to get her thoughts together.  "I...don't get it" Anna said which puzzled Kristoff.  "I don't get how I got here, were supposed to be in Arendelle, where were king and queen, and I was chosen to be a guardian, along with this cool winter spirit, a lovely girl with 70 feet of long magical hair, a brave girl who's a master with a Bow and Arrows, a nice boy with a fire breathing Dragon, a Shape shifting Demigod, a interesting girl who can...I don't know, control the Ocean, and...well, there was another girl, but I...I can't...remember...it's like it's on my mind but...I just...can't get it."

Kristoff gave Sven one half of a carrot to Sven, and ate the other half.  "Anna, it was probably just a dream, besides we have to stop by Oaken's Trading Post to pick up nice clothes" he said as they pulled up to the place.  "Could you go in, you know he doesn't let me in after I called him a crook" Kristoff said as Anna got off the Wagon and walked toward to the store.  As Anna left, Kristoff and Sven smiled and there eyes flashed a bone-chilling yellow

Anna walked into Oaken's Trading Post and it seemed empty.  "Hoo-hoo!" voice called.  Anna turned to see a humble man with a brown beard, and a knitted sweater.  "Hello" Anna started.  "Do you know where I can find a dress, and suits" she asked, the man pointed to the spot with dresses.  Anna walked up and chose a suit and a dress.  "That will be 4 Silver Tokens" the man said, and that''s what Anna gave him.

Elsa was in her room braiding her hair when she heard a thud her room.  She walked out of her bathroom to see a dark character outside her window, when she turned around to see the dark character in front of her face.  She wanted to yelled for the guards, but the person covered her mouth, then took off there hoodie.

The mysterious character was a young white hair man, striking blue eyes, and pale skin in  blue hooded sweater, frost collecting around the ring of the collar with a G-shaped arch Staff.  "Hiya" the young man said as he removed his hand from her mouth.  "Who are you?" Elsa asked, and why did he look like the same person from her dream.

"I'm Jack Frost, and I know what you think is a dream" he said.  "Rapunzel, Merida, Hiccup, Moana, Maui, and...Anna, it's all real, you need to fight your way out of this, you need to find Anna" the name Anna ran through her head like excruciating pain, and she started getting images in her head about a brown haired girl.  "No" Elsa yelped.  "This is where I belong, in Arendelle, with my family."  "I know you want to believe that" Jack said.  "but all of this isn't real, and the most important member of your family is missing, and if you don't, and you accept this, your give into the dream world forever."

Elsa started to feel the excruciating pain in her head again like memories were trying to fight her way into her head, but she wouldn't allow it, that's when she heard a knock on the door.  "Elsa, are you ready?" Iduna walked into her room.  Elsa opened her eyes to see that Jack Frost was gone.  "Um, yes Mother, I'm ready" Elsa walked out of her room with her mother looking back wonder about what Jack said, and now she only had one thing on her mind.

Who is Anna?

Anna was walking out when she saw a mysterious figure, who mysteriously runs away.  "Uh...Kristoff, wait for me, I think I dropped something" Anna said as she handed Kristoff the clothes and ran off.  

As Anna made her way up the mountains, it was like the mystery person was waiting for her, she then removed her hoodie as 70 feet of long blonde hair fell.  "Hi Anna, I'm Rapunzel, its so nice to meet you" she said.  Anna waved at the long haired girl, but something was familiar about her.  "You know, you remind me of...uh..." Anna tried to get the words out, but couldn't.

 The lovely girl with 70 feet of long magical hair, the brave girl  with a Bow and Arrows, the nice boy with a fire breathing Dragon, the Shape shifting Demigod, the girl who can control the Ocean, the Winter spirit" Rapunzel said.  "Anna, it wasn't a dream, I know you remember all of them, being Queen, being chosen to be a Guardian, you power...your sister"  the the word sister made Anna feel weird pain, like mysterious memories were were trying to force there way into her head, but something wouldn't allow it.

"No" Anna said.  "I'm not the Queen, I live with Kristoff and our family, I'm not even fit to rule an entire Kingdom, I like my life like this"  "Anna, I know you do, but your under a spell, and if you don't snap out of it and find your sister, your be trapped here forever." Rapunzel said.

"Anna?"

Anna turned around to see Kristoff.  "You okay?" he asked. "Umm, yeah" Anna stuttered. "Just...lost in thought I guess."  "Well, okay, come one, we better get into town" Kristoff said.  As they took off, Anna turned around to see Rapunzel, who nodded at her.  Anna turned back to the front only wondering one thing.

Do I have a sister?

"What's going on with them?" Jack asked as he and the crew were looking at the 2 sleeping girls who were wrapped in some dark magic vines that were surronded them.  "I know what's going on" Rapunzel said.  "You do?" Eugene asked as she nodded.  "Pitch must've put them in a dream world, the same thing happened to me once" Rapunzel explained.  "There trapped in a world like there old life in Arendelle before all this, a perfect life, but it's twisted some how, like if Anna and Elsa never knew each other or Elsa never had her powers, but there sub-conscious has taken form of someone they trust, trying to convince them to find each other and fight there way out, but if they give in to this so called perfect life, and these magic vines surrounds them completely, they'll be trapped in the dream world forever."

"Well, let's hope they run into each other, and somehow regain there memories of each other" Moana said.

Then black sand flew out of the room with a quiet, but evil laugh.