The Sisters

"It's great to see you, Elsa" Anna yelped hugging her big sister, being Queen of Arendelle was a lot of work, she was happy she Kristoff to help her, but she was more happy to just hang out with Elsa like old times.

"It's great to see you too, Anna" Elsa was also excited to hang out with Anna, Kristoff, Olaf, and Sven knowing there be no trouble and no adventure, just family.

Kristoff walked in the room with half of Olaf and gave Elsa a bear hug.  "Hey ladies" Kristoff nervously chuckled.  "Since I got the both of you here, can you help me find Olaf's upper body?" With a sigh from Anna followed by a chuckle from Elsa, they began looking.

The were in the Ballroom looking for there favorite Snowman, but he was nowhere to be seen.  "So, Kristoff" Elsa started.  "How did this happen?"  Olaf always seemed to be falling apart, but usually his body parts were always close, not all over the place.  "A kid in the Village thought it was okay to give Olaf candy and I told him it was okay" Kristoff explained, "Then he had a sugar rush and just ran off, his butt was in the village, twigs and rocks in the castle entrance..."

"And his nose under the Ballroom Throne" Anna interrupted as she held up Olaf's nose" since his head isn't in there, they decided to look somewhere else.

They were walking down the hall but they stopped when they heard it.  A voice.  "Do you guys hear that?" Kristoff asked all he got was a nod.  Elsa walked toward a door where the voice got louder and louder.  "Anna, isn't this your room?" Anna opened the door when Elsa asked, and the voice got louder.  The voice definitely came from here and they new exactly who it was  

"Hello" the missing Snowman's voice echoed in Anna's room.  "Anna? Kristoff? Sven? Samantha? haha, I don't even know a Samantha, ahahahahahaha!!!!!" The laughter got louder and louder, until Elsa opened Anna's drawer to find Olaf laughing over whoever Samantha was.

"Oh, hi Elsa" Olaf realized Elsa was here as she picked him up to put back on his body.  "I assume your here because you have found another threat that puts all of Arendelle in immortal danger?"  Elsa was trying to assure him that was no danger but everyone was a laughing Hyena.  Now that Olaf was found, they could get to the fun before someone came to get them.

"Ha" Anna was moving her hands like magic, nothing to start off family game like a good game of charades.  But all the guesses so far off. 

"Magic"

"Curse"

"Evil"

"Spell"

"Elsa"

Anna pointed which meant they were getting close.

"Line between hero and villain" Elsa shouted

"Greatest person in your life" Kristoff pointed

"The first of two rewards for your parents deed" Olaf stated

The time struck before Sven turned it off before Anna gave them the Answer. 

"Hero" the crew thought they still got it.  "That was a good game but I'm turning in, I am beat, will see you guys tomorrow." Kristoff yawned as he walked off with Sven with Olaf on his back stating interesting facts.  "Well, I'm not tired, yet, wanna walk around the Village." Anna nodded as the two girls left.

The girls were walking toward the Village but something caught Anna eye, the Moon.  The moon was brighter than usual, which seemed weird to her.  She thought it was nothing but after what she saw, she was worried.  

Below the Moon on the Mountains opened a portal then a mysterious person flew out and eyed Anna.  A few seconds passed by and the mysterious person flew away behind the Mountains.  

"Anna, you okay?" Elsa asked as turned to her little sister to see her looking at the Mountains with a worried look on  her face.  "Huh, oh yeah, I'm fine" Anna looked back at her sister with a reassuring smile.  Anna convinced herself she was just seeing things, but she didn't want Elsa to worry, do she needed something to take the mysterious figure of her mind.  "Elsa, have I showed you the new Statue?" 

Elsa was at awe of the new Statue of their parents as teenagers, but something caught Anna off guard.  "Elsa, are you okay?" Anna asked.  Elsa felt fine but why did Anna ask.  "Yes, why" the Snow Queen asked but she found out when she looked where Anna was pointing to see a trail of frost leading toward the mountains.  

The girls were at top of the Mountains to see that the frost ended.  "Must've been some leftover snow" Elsa suggested, they were about to turn back, but they saw a pale skin white haired boy.  

"Ladies, we're about to get off on the wrong foot, but you might grow to like me later, fellas" before they could talk, two yetis grabbed and shoved them into a red sac.  They tried to fight there way out but couldn't, then they heard the boys voice voice.  "Sorry ladies"  The mysterious boy opened a portal and jumped through it, along with the two sisters in the red sac.