The Fire

Elsa was pacing back and forth, Anna still hadn't woke up, she was unconscious for a while, what had happened?  What did that flash do to her?  Will she be okay?  She couldn't lose Anna, she just couldn't.

"Elsa, it will be okay" Jack said putting his hands on her shoulders.  "What if it isn't, Jack?  What if I lose her, she's all I have left, I can't lose her" Elsa started crying as Jack wrapped his hands around her.  Elsa felt something with Jack, something she didn't feel with anyone else.  Elsa and Jack looked into each other eyes.  Elsa was about to say something, but something happened

"Guys, she's awake" Rapunzel yelled.  Elsa, Jack, Merida, Moana, Maui, and Hiccup ran in the room to see Anna awake rubbing her head.  "Anna, are you okay?" Elsa asked putting her hands on her hand.  "Um, yeah, but I feel different" Anna said something about her has changed, but she couldn't put her finger on it.

"Anna, I wanted to give you some time, but this couldn't wait" Elsa said, she has had to know the truth.  "The stuff Pitch said, was it true?"  Anna looked disappointed in herself, she tried so hard to bury those memories, but she guess it was time to talk about it.

"Well, kinda" Anna said, she had to let it out.  "It's just I was alone my whole life, because you isolated yourself, my whole life, I felt like it was my fault, I drove you away, and the village saw you as the big deal.  Everybody just wrote me off as only the second born, only the spare, I just wanted to be excepted in Arendelle, just want to be more than just the spare, not to be put aside for you!!!"  Something was happening, something weird, magical, and almost dangerous.

The more Anna let out her feeling, her eyes started to glow a fiery purple, like something was happening.  "Umm, Anna?" Rapunzel pointed at Anna's hand, which started to glow. 

"Elsa, what's happening" Anna's eyes widened in fear, what was happening to her?
Her hands started to glow brighter and brighter, Elsa had a good idea of what was gonna happen.  Elsa raced to Anna and aimed her hands towards the window, out of nowhere, purple fire shot out of Anna's hand, and burned the window. The crew looked at Anna, who looked afraid, she stumbled away to the door.

"Anna, calm down, it's okay" Elsa tried to calm her sister but she was too afraid to listen.  "Stay back, I don't want to hurt you!" Anna ran out the room but Elsa and the others ran after her.

"Anna, you're awake" Cassandra said. Her, Eugene, and the other guardians looked at Anna, but something was wrong, there was fear in Anna's eyes, she was scared of something, but what?

"Anna, relax, it's okay" Elsa said as she and the others followed her out the room, but Anna just backed away.  She touched the castle wall, but accidentally lit it on fire.  "Anna, how did you you do that?"  North asked but Anna just ran out of the kingdom.  "We have to go after her guys, come on" Elsa ran after her sister with everyone else behind her.

Anna was about to get out the village, but she stopped as Elsa and everyone else kept shouting her name.  "Anna, it's okay, just come with us, please, we can help you with these new powers" Elsa tried to get close to Anna but she refused, she didn't want to hurt Elsa.

"No, no, stay back, get away!!!"  Anna accidentally shot a fireball at Elsa, she was just lucky she had dodged it.  Anna looked at her sister in fear, she almost hurt her.  "I can't stay here, I'll hurt you" Anna ran away into the forest, her new powers burned her footprints into the ground.

"Guys, we have to go after her" Elsa said she went through the same thing.  Even when she turned her away, Anna didn't give up on her, and she wasn't gonna give up on her.  "Okay, but you're not going alone" North said "take Rapunzel, Merida, Moana, Maui, Hiccup, and Jack with you, me and the guardians are gonna head back to the pole, I think I can work on something that can help Anna, try to find her and and her to the pole as soon as you can, Pitch already knows what she's afraid and angry about, and if he finds out she has powers, he'll try to use it against her will, hurry and find her"  Elsa and the others ran after Anna while the others went back to the pole.