The Kingdom and Dungeon

"We're in the Dark Kingdom." Rapunzel said.

"What's the Dark Kingdom?" Jack asked. "Centuries ago, a single drop of moonlight fell from the heavens and transformed into an opal, carrying the power to destroy and kill all who tried to claim its power," Rapunzel explained. 

"To prevent this from happening, a kingdom was created around the opal, and the rulers took an oath to keep the 's power from destroying the rest of the world. The responsibility of protecting the Moonstone was passed down generation after generation among the Kings and statues were built for each of the past rulers for fulfilling this duty.  Centuries later, the kingdom was ruled by and his wife who gave birth to a baby boy. However, the Black Rocks, the creations of the Moonstone, began to ravage the Dark Kingdom, transforming it into a wasteland as they continued to grow and spread all throughout and even within the castle. King Edmund tried to destroy the opal. However, his attempts failed causing a catastrophic event of a massive shockwaves and earthquake that nearly destroyed the Dark Kingdom. He survived the calamity, but his attempts to destroy the stone cost him the loss of his right arm and the death of his wife.  King Edmund realized with the Moonstone still existing, the Dark Kingdom was no longer safe and ordered his subjects to evacuate and never return for their own safety. He also made the difficult decision to send his son away with a servant woman to protect him. The King then advised his most trusted and skilled warriors, known as the Brotherhood to leave the castle and keep anyone from finding the Moonstone. Since then, King Edmund remained behind to keep his oath of protecting the world from it as well.  Twenty-five years later, King Edmund met me, and my friends who came to the Dark Kingdom to fulfill my destiny to grab the Moonstone to restore balance to the world."

"Well, I think the big crab got here before us" Cupcake pointed at the crab shaped hole in the wall.  "Well, come on, let's get Jack and Hiccup's stuff back," Rapunzel said as she ran out the Chamber.

"Oh, no!" Rapunzel said.  "What's wrong, everything looks fine," Anna said, there wasn't anything on the floor, wall, even the Statues were perfect.  "That's what's wrong," Rapunzel said, but as she tried to explain it to them, a blue mist appeared from the Statues forming ghost.  "There the ghost of the previous Dark Kings, last time we encountered them, they tried to stop me from getting the Moonstone, there's a way to defeat them, but I don't remember how" Rapunzel said.

"Who cares, just blast them" Jack said as Elsa blast one Ghost, but it went right through her.  The gang tried to keep hitting them, but it kept on going through them.  Anna fired one Ghost, but as it went through the Ghost, it hit the Statue, causing one of the Ghost to vanish.  "Oh, that's how. destroyed the Statues" Rapunzel then fired 3 energy blasts from her hair destroying the Statue, as did Elsa, and Anna, while Merida, Moana, and Maui hit them with their Oar, Fishhook, and Bow and Arrows. 

With all the Statues destroyed, the Ghost were no more, so now nothing could stop them from getting to Tomatoa and Pitch.  "Down there" Rapunzel pointed in the hole on the ground. The crew looked down to see a river a Lava.  "Huh, not how I remember it" Rapunzel said.  "Oh, was there no LAVA down there, lass" Merida yelped.  "No, there was lava down there, just that this time, all the Black Rocks were there, now it's not, but hey, first time for everything," Rapunzel said as she jumped on the rock big enough to hold the entire group.  "Guys, look" Moana pointed at the spiral shaped symbol on the wall 3 rocks ahead of them that looks like Te Fiti's Heart.

Then not only did Rapunzel's hair start to glow, but so did the Heart inside Moana's Necklace.  "Guys, come on" Moana jumped from rock to rock to get on the ground so she could get to the Wall, along with a glowing haired Rapunzel, and the rest of the group behind her.

"What do we do now?" Monty asked.  Moana then thought of an idea.  She took the Heart out of her locket and placed it in the center of the symbol.  Putting the Heart into the symbol opened a Portal.  "Where do you think it leads?" Hiccup asked.  "I don't know, but hopefully, it will lead us to that Crab" Moana said as she walked through.

"Where'd it take us this time?  The mouth of every threat we've ever faced" Jack joked.  "Eh, close" Maui joked.  "Were in the Lalotai Dungeon, the realm of Monsters" he and the crew walked toward the edge, the rest was Water with the other side of the island far away.  "What do we do now?" Moana asked.  "I have an idea," Elsa said.  She took off her shoes and walked across the Water to get to the other side of the Island, turning it to ice with her bare feet.

The team continued their quest for Tomatoa, and Pitch, but came to another predicament, a huge part of Water leading to a waterfall blocking their path.  "If you guys want, I can freeze it again" Elsa said, but Rapunzel then eyed a large rock on the other side.  "I have a better idea" Rapunzel then used her hair to grab the rock and pulled it into the Ocean for them to jump across.

Pitch must've found out they were there somehow, cause these Nightmare formed as Crabs appeared out of nowhere, and attacked them.  The Nightmares had to have been training before they found them, cause they were killing them, then Anna thought of something, she wasn't a hundred percent it would work, but she had to try.  "Everyone down!"  She yelled, Rapunzel shielded the team and teens with her magic hair.  Anna then enveloped her body with fiery plasma then stomped on the ground, causing a sonic boom followed by a massive wave of fire destroying the Nightmares.

Rapunzel's hair fell from its shielded form, and the team looked at the stunned Anna who fell to her knees.  "Anna, you okay?" Jack asked.  "Yeah, I'm fine, let's get going" Anna slowly got up.  "You think Tomatoa and Pitch are in there?" Hiccup asked looking at the door that appeared after Anna's stunt.

"Let's hope so," Jack said.

"Let's get our stuff back."