The Princess

"Thank you, your Majesty" a citizen from Corona said as she walked out of the Throne room with a smile on her face.  Rapunzel was always happy when she gets to help her people and not in a it's-your-only-choice-because-your-the-only-one-who-can-save-your-kingdom-from-an-evil-villain way.  "Well, if that's everyone, I'm meeting Eugene in the Village"  Rapunzel kissed her parents, ran out the Castle and into the Village.

Eugene, the Captain of the Guards was waiting for his wife thinking she was gonna surprise him.  "Rapunzel if your trying to scare me, good luck because nothing scares Eugene Fitzher..."

"BOO"

"AAH"

Eugene was a little girl screaming, apparently he really could be scared, but only by Rapunzel.  After Rapunzel finally stopped laughing, they went on their walk.  "Do you remember the time you saved everybody with just the Sundrop and the Moonstone.  Last time I check, I'm Captain of the Guard, one day, I'm gonna have to save you" Eugene said.  "Well, here's a way you could save me" Rapunzel leaned in for a kiss but was interrupted.

"Thief" Monty yelled, a criminal in a black cloak ran on Monty's store with the money. Rapunzel grabbed some robe, and like her old hair, she caught the criminal with it.  "Your not going anywhere" Rapunzel said, but she didn't know how wrong she was.  The criminal wiggled there way out the rope and turned to the Princes with an evil smile. 

"Well, no point using this" the criminal took off the cloak to see a woman with brown hair with a red streak, and a tattoo on her arm. 

"Lady Caine" Rapunzel gasped

"Nice to see you, Princess, wish we could stay and chat, but I got riches to lay in" the Criminal jumped on her horse and galloped out of the Kingdom. 

"come on, Captain" Rapunzel climbed on Maximus and rode of after the Criminal.  "Can't we just go one day with a robbery or a long lost arch nemesis returning for revenge" Eugene complained as he climbed on his brown horse and rode after Lady Caine.

"She's getting faster" Rapunzel informed her new husband on there as they raced on there house to stop the crime.  "As if she'll get away from us" Eugene said "come on I know a shortcut." Lady Caine was head toward out the Kingdom with all of her stolen loot from the Kingdom, but disguises can only get you so far with the Princess and Captain of the Guards.  "So long" Lady Caine was positive she had gotten away from them but she was wrong  when she saw Eugene in front of her.  She tried to turn around, but was stopped by Rapunzel.  Lady Caine was outnumbered, or was she? 

With just one whistle, 5 criminals popped out of the forest and surrounded them.   

One was about to strike at Eugene, but was hit my a rock, he turned around to see a black haired girl with a hand full of rocks.  "You still need my protection, Fitzherbert" the girl teased, that voice could only be one person.

"CASS" 

Cassandra rode down down the hill and jumped off her horse when you got close.  "I just got back and your already in trouble" she teased.  "Aw cute" Caine interrupted.  "Too bad this your lat days, get em, but the princess is mine."  

The criminals tried to strike,  but the heroes were already prepared.  Lady Caine's lackeys were already knock out cold thanks to Eugene throwing Raps Frying Pan, Cassandra had used her sword to trip Lady Caine who tried to escape.  Lady Caine tried to reach for her dagger put it kicked to the side.  She looked up to see it was kick by an angry Rapunzel.  

"Nobody steals from my Kingdom."

"You think you can just lock me in here, I'll be back" Lady Caine  swore as Eugene locked her Cell Door, with Eugene mocking her as he, Rapunzel, and Cassandra left the Dungeon.  

"It's so great to see you Cass, Cass? you okay," Rapunzel tried to talk to Cassandra but she was distracted.  

At the peak of the Mountains, a portal has open, and all that came out of it was yellow magic.  "Huh, uh, yeah it's great to see you guys too, do you see that?" Cassandra pointed to the Mountains where the Portal was still open.  Rapunzel and Eugene looked up to see the Portal.  "Maybe we should go check it out" Rapunzel suggested as she climbed on Maximus, and went to the Mountain with Eugene and Cassandra behind her.

Rapunzel jumped off her Horse and slowly walked toward the Portal  with her friends behind her.  "Where do you think it goes?" she ask but as soon as Eugene was about to respond they heard a ruffle in thee bushes.  Cassandra and Eugene brought out there Sword and Rapunzel with her rope.

When they saw who came, there were surprised, it was a little yellow man with a big smile waving at them.  "Aw, your so cute, what are you doing here?" Rapunzel asked as she went for a hug, but Cassandra pulled her back.  "Whoa, whoa, whoa, we don't even know if he's friend or foe or what he wants" Cassandra stated.  But the yellow man put made a thumbs up to show he was a friend then signaled them to come through the Portal with him as he went through.

"Come on guys" Rapunzel was eager to follow the yellow man, but Cassandra and Eugene has second thoughts.  "Yeah, uh, maybe we should think about if the could be a..." Eugene started but he ended creaming as Rapunzel grabbed his and Cassandra's hand and ran through the portal.