Chapter 2:Ask Lan xichen

Hello reader.here the chapter two.

Hmm,I had no idea what to say in the note here.

So ,please enjoy

_____________________

Lan xichen sit calmly while reading the book in his hand.But somehow ,even after a long time reading he didn't turn to the next page. He seem distract ,what is he's looking at the book.(please imagine that the camera angle change direction from looking at lan xichen to looking at his book content)

"...."

Oh no wander his didn't turn his book to the next page,he wasn't even reading ,he just looking at his bookmark.His bookmark basically his crush drawing,Jiang cheng(aww~zewu jun had a crush on our jiang cheng)

"Pretty.."

He mumbling. Still looking at his bookmark. He remember how this bookmark create.
(Instant flashback)

That time was during the year where every sect 's disciple study at the cloud recesses. He was doing some heir work until he heard a sound .He look outside the window where the sound came from, surprised to see jiang cheng.

"Huh?that is the heir of Yunmeng Jiang sect.what was he doing"

Curious,lan xichen try to look what the heir of Yunmeng Jiang looking at.He found that the Jiang heir is looking at a bird.

'A bird-'

Before he could say or think anything,he abruptly stop.He shocked to the core.

"Pretty.."

He say looking at the jiang heir.
Jiang cheng is.... smiling while picking up the bird.He looks so pretty while smiling.

"Really pretty.."

Lan xichen subcontiously took a brush and paper,drawing the beauty infront of him.He didn't realise what he did until

"Jiang cheng!!"

"Wei wuxian ,don't shout.do you want to be punished again"

"Sorry,what you doing."

"Looking at a bird,but it's already fly all because of you"

"Ahh,don't be mad Jiang cheng .I will catch one for you."

Lan xichen just watch the jiangs sibling walking farther away.He sigh.

'What am I doing,I should throw this away'

He thought while looking at the finished drawing of smiling jiang cheng. But at the end he didnt throw it away,he even make it as a bookmark(but maybe he shouldn't because he can't  even reading,because he keep  looking at the drawing,he's too distract)

As lan xichen deep in thought( in his own world) suddenly the door open.

"Brother"

"Zewu jun"

"Zewu jun"

"Ahhh!!,wangji,young master Wei, young master jin.why are you here!!"

Panicked!!He quickly close his book ,and hide it under the table.

'they didn't see it right,of course they didn't ,they was far away from me,of course they didn't see....right?'

For a moment lan xichen was so un-lan because he's too nervous

"........."

"Brother,are you okay?"

Seem like lan wangji notice his nervousness.lan xichen sigh and try to calm himself .he got back to his usual lan attitude after he calm down