Chapter 3 :Mini Jiang cheng 1

Hello readers.This chapter tell you want the purpose of that device.

So ,who are curious ,please continue reading and enjoy

______________

"Gasp!!ahhh..what happen?"

"I don't know,wait...where is lan zan? lan zan where are you?!!!"

"Wei ying,here"

"Young master Wei,young master Jin,please calm down"

Lan xichen say when seeing both uncle-nephew panicked.wei wuxian is the most panicked one (since even though lan Wang ji is beside him he didn't realize)

"I think we might have activated the device"

"Wha-how"

Jin ling ask curiously. They just finished the second steps. The third and forth step didn't even being done yet..right?..so it shouldn't activated...right?All of them stay quiet for a moment thinking about what should they do until suddenly a scroll stuck mid air appear in front of their eyes.

"What is this a scroll?

" Wait don't touch-"

Wei wuxian didn't even finished his words Jin ling already touch the scroll,making the scroll open.Wei wuxian glare at jinling

'This brat,keep cutting my words,same as his uncle'

"Uncle Wei ,don't be mad,curiosity is my number one priority"

"What?!number on-,don't you know curiosity kill the cats"

"Luckily,I'm not a cat"

"You-"

Both twin Jade look at the uncle-nephew arguing.After a moment they stop and start to look at the scroll.

"Brother,this"

"Yes,wangji.Its the information about the device.More detail from the book from pavilion library"

"Mnn"

Hearing this Jin ling quickly look at the scroll,Wei wuxian did the same too.

"What is it say?"

Lan xichen was about to answer Jin ling question suddenly their surrounding change.

"What?what is this ?where is this?...is that Jiang cheng?!"

Both surprise and worried,Wei wuxian ask.But his last question make the others curious and look at the direction Wei wuxian point at.

"Uncle wei,what do mean,where's uncle"

"There!! can you see"

There was no Jiang cheng,(or that was they thought)it's just a kid playing kite at the direction.The others feel weird.

" Ouhh,of course ,you didn't realize you never even born when Jiang cheng this small"

"......ahh!!so you say that ,that was uncle as a kid"

"Cute.."

Subcontiously lan xichen say(well of course he say that, that was his crush as a kid of course he compliment) make Wei wuxian and jinling shocked.

"Lan zan did I hear wrong,did zewu jun just say Jiang cheng cute?!"

"No Wei ying,you hear right"

"Eh?!"

Seeing the others look at him with weird expression , lan xichen quickly clear his throat and say

"I mean ,of course everyone as a child is cute,hehe..of course.ok let read what was written in the scroll,why this thing show us mini sect leader Jiang"