Chapter 7: Stupid wen

Hello readers.

This chapter is the starter of everything going wrong..

Baby,prepare for angst

Please enjoy

------------

Jiang cheng surprised as he watch the mess in front of him.He sigh.

'Fuck wei wuxian,I just came back ,you already make me stress seeing this mess'

Young Wei wuxian and a few yunmeng disciple is surround by a large mess of broken kite,with a few already cut watermelon and suibian ,Wei wuxian sword that have watermelon 's juice on it.

"Uncle Wei,don't tell me you cut the watermelon with your sword"

Seeing this,Jin ling ask.He dont even surprised anymore hearing Wei wuxian respond .

"What's about it?"

He already tired to question his uncle wei sanity.wei wuxian really  can't be help anymore.

"Jiang cheng!!"

Young Wei wuxian call as he saw Jiang cheng walking toward them.

"Jiang cheng,you back!!Do you want watermelon"

"No!Wei wuxian you use your sword to cut watermelon,sword it's for fight not for cutting fruit"

'and is the sword even clean,what if you had a stomache.'

"Ahh..I'm too lazy to pick a knife from the kitchen,it's alright,it's not like the sword will get dull from cutting fruit"

Jiang cheng sigh.Seem like he can never make Wei wuxian take his advise.

'As long as you happy'

Jiang cheng thought,he's tired right now because a way from gusu to Yunmeng isn't short.His mind now full with 'i want to rest' thought. He went to his room after having a few conversation with Wei wuxian

"I'm gonna rest"

"Hmm ,okay jiang cheng"

He lay down on his bed.

'I hope here at home ,my mind at peace.No weird thought about someone smiling or worrying about Wei wuxian'

Jiang  cheng thought as he slowly fall asleep.But seem like fate really hate him,his day at lotus Pier didn't really as peaceful as he thought will be.Wei wuxian keeps making trouble,his mother keep arguing with his father and sometime he even suddenly had a thought about lan xichen.

'Fuck..I keep thinking about him even thought he didn't here..really?what the fuck is wrong with me?'

Jiang cheng stressed.Seeing his Mather shouting at his father and Wei wuxian ,didn't help.Well ,fact,it make it's worse.His only comfort,unstressful zone is his shijie.

"A-cheng, Ignored what mother say,you know she always like that.You also know that a-xian always like that,making trouble"

Jiang yanli try to comfort him.

"Here,eat some soup.You need to fill your stomach"

"Hmm,thank you shijie"

Yeah.its normal things happen inside the lotus Pier. Almost everyone knows that lotus Pier never peaceful. Jiang cheng sigh.

'Kinda miss quite surrounding of gusu,l...kinda miss him too'

Jiang cheng thought while drinking the soup.Seeing this, both Wei wuxian and Jin ling quickly turn around to look at lan xichen.Lan xichen is smiling.(of course)