Chapter 5:Cloud recesses 1

Hello readers,I had suprise in this chapter

Well not exactly a surprise but I hope you shocked

Or maybe not,so
Enjoy

--------------------------

Four of them still diligently watch Jiang cheng memories as a kid.They keep awe at Jiang cheng cuteness.They saw Jiang cheng playing with Wei wuxian,eating Jiang yanli soup,protecting Wei wuxian and joking around.

"Omg,Jiang cheng so cute,he sure love me so much"

Wei wuxian say happily seeing Jiang cheng protect him from dog. Sometime Jiang cheng  blackmail Wei wuxian that he gonna give him to the dog but in Jiang cheng's mind he always say that he not gonna do it.

"Wei wuxian stop,I'm gonna give you to the dog"

"Ahh ,jiang cheng ,don't do it"

Young Wei wuxian quickly stop his stupid behavior , shudders at the mention of the dog.Jiang cheng look at his brother.

'of course ,I lie, you idiot'

Jiang cheng thought for a moment before continue saying

"Then stop make trouble,Wei wuxian"

Honestly ,they never thought that watching jiang cheng grow up gonna be this interesting,but since whatever Jiang cheng say is always opposite that what he thought. That make all of them became curiously excited.

"Lan zan,zewu jun smile  to wide,I'm afraid that his mouth gonna rip"

"Hmm,me too.Zewu jun sure like my uncle"

".........."

As they watching lan xichen expression who never stop smiling looking at the younger version of jiang cheng,suddenly their surrounding change again.

"Wha-wait,this is,this is-?"

"Cloud recesses!"

"Jin ling!stop cutting my word"

"Uncle Wei ,you speak to slow that why I cut it...well since we here did we return!"

"Ahh-maybe!!"

As everyone about to feel happy they return(not lan xichen,he still want to see  jiang cheng's memories)they hear a laugh.so familiar laugh.All of them look at the laugh direction

".........."

No wonder it's familiar,it's was 15 years old Wei wuxian's laugh with 14 years old jiang cheng at his side.

"Seem like we not return yet,lan zan"

"Mnn"

This is the memories when all sect send their disciple to study at gusu lan sect.Jiang cheng and Wei wuxian with a few other Yunmeng Jiang disciple was sent here.

"Wei wuxian,stop laughing"

"Didn't I look decent enough?"

"You,you definitely gonna leave mark of shame in lan qiren's teaching"

As both Wei wuxian and jiang walking together..suddenly they hear someone calling them

"Wei xiong,Jiang xiong!!"

It's was Nie huaisang.Watching this Wei wuxian quickly remember something.

"Ouhh,lan zan i remember this,this is the next day first time we meet,I told them that I meet you on top of a roof"

Wei wuxian say while laughing ,indeed this moment is went wei wuxian tell both Jiang cheng and Nie huaisang about moment of first time he meet lan wangji.