Chapter 4: Mini Jiang cheng 2

Hello readers,here you go.  Chapter 4.

Please enjoy

---------------------------

Mini Jiang cheng hug his dogs.Play with them around the lotus pier.running and laughing ,but  suddenly he hit someone.Mini Jiang cheng stop and look at the person his hit.

"Father"

Is was Jiang fengmian ,Jiang cheng father holding a kid.Mini Jiang cheng look at the kid with curious eyes.

'who is that'

He thought make both twin Jade and uncle-nephew shocked.

"Woahh,we can here Jiang cheng thought.and that kid is me"

"This device indeed great"

"Yes, it's awesome,I always wonder what uncle thinking,he might have a lot of thought."

Jiang fengmian greet his son while introduced mini Wei wuxian to mini jiang cheng.

"A-cheng say hi,this is a-ying"

"......"

Jiang cheng didn't say a word make people wonder did he didn't like mini Wei wuxian inside his father arm,but his thought sound really excited and different from his expression.

'wha-a friend,a new friend,a-ying,his name is a-ying,I'm gonna had a new friend'

"Aww~jiang cheng excited seeing me .he always say that he hate me from the start."

Jiang fengmian look at his son expression for a moment.he then  try to put mini Wei wuxian down but mini Wei wuxian cling and grab his arm tightly.

"A-ying,what wrong?"

Jiang fengmian ask.Mini Wei wuxian shake his head negative.he seems scared.mini jiang cheng look at him for a moment.

'why he didn't get down,did he scared of me ,he didn't need to worry it's  not like im a monster.

Mini Jiang cheng thought and was about to say it.,suddenly mini Wei wuxian point at the dog and say

"D-dog..scary"

Jiang fengmian and Jiang cheng look at the dogs.While Jin ling look at big Wei wuxian with a mock expression.

'coward, scared of the dog'

Wei wuxian ignored the stare from Jin ling pretended to not understand what that expression say.

"A cheng,seem like a -ying scared of the dogs,we need to put them away"

Hearing those word mini Jiang cheng feel like his heart have been broken.

'my dog,wha-why.i love them ,why did a-ying scared of them,why did they need to go,I don't want that'

"No!!"

Jiang cheng cried but Jiang fengmian still stay with his decision to put the dog away make jiang cheng spout 'i hate you' many time in his mind.

"Jiang cheng.i-im sorry"

"Uncle Wei ,seem like uncle really hate you now"

Four of them watching the sulking mini jiang cheng went to his room.That moment ,all of jiang cheng dogs already taken care of.Mini Wei wuxian finally get down from jiang fengmian arm.

"A-ying,sorry about Jiang cheng,he just love his dogs,don't worry he didn't hate you"

"Mnn!!tq uncle Jiang"

Mini wei wuxian say happily seem convince with what Jiang fengmian say.

"Wei ying,cute..."

"What did you say lan zan,I didn't hear .. say it again"