Chapter 6:Cloud recesses 2

Hello readers.

Here the continue of xicheng fluff moment in cloud recesses

So enjoy

-------------

Or that what he thought.Now ,since Wei wuxian still punished ,he keep meet young version of lan xichen while his walking alone.Why the fuck is that?

'arghh,he's smiling again.wha- why am I keep seeing him'

He thought looking at young lan xichen talking with other disciple.

'and why the fuck that his smile bugging me so much'

Jiang cheng smack his forehead,try to remove the image of beautiful smile lan xichen.

"Hmm,I don't know Jiang cheng ,maybe you fall in love"

"Hmm,uncle absolutely fall in love"

"What do you think zewu jun?"

Wei wuxian ask shocking the blushing zewu jun.

"Ahh what do you mean young master Wei,why you ask me?"

"Well it's because,I wonder what you feel when someone you love ,loved you back"

Lan xichen look at Wei wuxian wide eyes.

'huh?h-how did he know?what did he know?'

Lan xichen thought before looking at his brother.Since reading his brother expression is one of his specialities, he's already know what lan wangji face say.

'wangji know,and he tell Wei wuxian,when did wangji start know?he must know because of the bookmark'

Lan xichen clear his throat ,try to calm himself. He thought for a moment before he smile and say.

"Happy indeed"

Well,there no reason to hide it anymore if they already know.Both Wei wuxian and Jin ling shocked.

"Wait!,zewu jun ,Jiang cheng might love you,since we saw his memory but that doesn't mean,you doesn't need to get throught me"

"Hmm,me too.uncle 's happiness is my happiness"

"What a coincidence,sect leader jiang's happiness is also mine"

Lan xichen smile at both overprotective brother and nephew.
Lan wangji just look at the scene with no expression.

"Wei ying"

"Hmm,what wrong lan zan"

Wei wuxian look at lan wangji face before turn to look at what lan wangji looking at.There is young jiang cheng with a few other disciple waiting nearby the cloud recesses.

"Ouhh,this time,might the last day of my punishment"

Wei wuxian say looking excitedly at lan wangji.As he was about to say other thing ,they hear a loud voice.

"Get lost!!"

It's obviously lan wangji's voice.Hearing this make both lan xichen and Jin ling curious.

"Did hanguang jun just say get lost to someone?or I heard wrong?"

"Who did wangji say that to?"

Wei wuxian laugh while lan wangji blushing(not technically ,just tips of his ear getting pink)

"Ouhh,lan zan say get lost to me,he got really mad at me because I show him a por-"

"Wei ying"

" Ah~my cute lan zan is blushing,ok ok I'm not gonna say it"