xx| 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 |xx

The next morning, I made sure to get my crew up extra early to start preparations for following Miss Monpelie. By six a.m, everyone was up, dressed, and had finished listening to today's briefing. I stared down at Ty, Dari, Finn, and Jax, who were basked in the golden glow of the sun as they sat on a divan near the window.

"So you think that by following her, we'll be able to discover that she's the imposter?" Finn asked.

"Well, there's no way to be absolutely certain that she is the WAOIC agent as of right now," I corrected. "But I do think that we can discover her true identity. Her whereabouts may be very telling."

"Maybe she'll even lead us to WAOIC headquarters," Dari added.

"Exactly."

"It's worth a try," Finn said. "But what if she spots us?"

"First of all, only Ty and I would follow her. That way she doesn't get too suspicious with a band of people following her everywhere. Second of all, we're going to be in disguise."

Ty grinned. "Oh, I'm going to enjoy this. What are going to be? Bakers? Aliens? Old grandma's?"

"Grandmas are already old," Dari stated.

"Whatever," Ty said.

"Nothing crazy, like aliens," I said. "We're just going to dress like regular belgian citizens. However, we're going to be needing new hair, new clothes, and new faces. Can you get that ready in the next few hours?"

"Righto. It'll be ready by seven-thirty a.m."

I quirked an eyebrow. "It's six right now."

"Hmm... you're right. Better make that seven," Ty said mischievously.

"Why are you always so cocky?" Dari asked.

"It's not cocky if I know I can do it. Which I do." Ty winked.

Dari rolled her eyes. "We'll see."

"Do you wanna bet? I'll bet you twenty dollars that I'll get everything together within an hour."

"You know what I'll bet? I'll bet you don't even have twenty dollars," Dari retorted.

"Enough," I said. "Ty, you'd better get going. And Jax, go with Ty and get an extra car for the car switch. Then, when Ty is done gathering his supplies, I need you to go and sit in the rental while we are getting ready. The moment we need to go, Dari will message you to bring the car to the front."

"Sure," he replied.

Sure enough, within an hour, Ty had everything ready. I don't know how he did it, but he drove all the way down to the IIA headquarters in Brussels, borrowed six outfits, made six false faces, and returned to the hotel exactly at seven a.m.

"Where's my twenty dollars?" Ty declared as he walked into our hotel room with the disguises in bags.

"I never agreed to the bet," Dari said.

"Yeah, you know why? Because you knew I'd win!"

Dari huffed and went into the kitchen to make herself some coffee. Ty plopped the bags onto the bed.

"Which one do you want to be, male or female?" Ty asked. "I'm fine with either."

"Um, female?" I said.

"Okay, that's fine for an amatuer."

"An amatuer what?" Dari snorted from the other room. "She's already the top spy."

"But she doesn't specialize in disguises," Ty countered.

"Besides, I'm not the top spy," I stated. The three snapped their heads to look at me.