⸙͎ 𝐌𝐮𝐳𝐚𝐧 𝐊𝐢𝐛𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐣𝐢 ❝ ⁱ ʳᵉᵃˡˡʸ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵉʸᵉˢ ❞

𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝
𝐌𝐮𝐳𝐚𝐧 𝐊𝐢𝐛𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐣𝐢 𝐱 𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞! 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐌𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐧 𝐀𝐔!
𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: Yandere stuff, stalking, some fcked up things

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

Muzan isn't the type of man to suddenly feel giddy for someone. In fact, he despises the thought of love. But yet, here he is head over heels for a certain [hair color]-haired female that happens to work under him.

He just couldn't grasp how enticing you are. How your unique beauty captured his attention despite many beautiful women throwing themselves to him just to get his attention. He couldn't resist it. Especially your breathtaking kind-looking [eye color] eyes that he always finds himself in a trance whenever he looks at them.

Even constantly taking pictures of you without you knowing it as you go to his office, doing your work, walking home, buying groceries, even taking it far as taking pictures of you sleeping and only God knows what he's doing with those pictures of you.

It wasn't his fault that he created sinful thoughts of you. How he wants to destroy you completely, how he wants you to beg for forgiveness for making him feel that way. He wants to see you suffer. He wants you to taste despair.

He couldn't get enough of you. He wants more, more of you.

And that leads to a mess in your life.

He may or may not know that what he's doing is wrong and unsettling especially if you're trying to 'pursue' a woman.

It started sweet like a typical way of a man confessing like how you see it on dramas, but it gradually became weirder and disturbing. Often sending you gifts like chocolates, flowers and even the things you wanted that you only talked about your friends.

And the one thing that freaked you out was a mail that was sent to you with only the sender's initials of 'M' just like in other letters and gifts they have sent you. But this one was different from those. It was a picture of you changing from your work uniform. Together with a letter inside written in blood "You're very arousing, I wish to see more."

Of course, you reported this to the police but it didn't even help you. They said that it's just a 'Prank' and that they have more important things to take care of.

That didn't stop there. And when you seek help and comfort for your friends, the day after, they disappeared. Whether they were strangely distancing themselves from you or they simply vanished.

You didn't know what happened. It seems that whoever you talk to, they disappear into thin air or distancing themselves from you the day after talking to them.

Until you can't do it anymore. You signed a resignation letter and went to the head of the company to report your resignation. And that's when he asked you what's going on for you to suddenly resign when you're one of the best secretaries he ever had.

Though a little scared that Muzan will get involved in this, you decided to tell him about your stalker. And base on his facial expressions, he seemed shocked, concerned even. Which he rarely shows as he always wears a cold and stoic expression.

"Do you want to talk about it?" He gently holds your hands as he sat in front of you. You shakily pulled out a letter from your bag that you received earlier and gave it to him. You planned on taking this to the police later.

"You are mine." He repeatedly read as the note was filled with the same sentence written in blood. He looked at you nothing but concern written on his face as he watched you sob.

He gently pushed you to his chest, hugging you, letting you sob into his work suit, and gently stroking your back to help calm you down.

"I'm sure they will stop soon." He mumbled against your head.

﹀﹀﹀﹀

"Will you be okay if I leave you here for a moment?" He asked making sure that you will be fine on your own in his office for a little while.

You nodded feeling a little better now. He got up and walked towards his private room attached to his office where he has a kitchen and bathroom in there.

While patiently waiting, you heard a faint ringing on one of his drawers you ignored it the first time it rang, but after ringing for a few times, you went to round the table and grab a hold of the drawer's handle. Maybe you could give it to him, it seems urgent.

When you opened the drawer, the drawer was filled with envelopes and the ringing was coming from one of them. You pulled the envelope out and pulled out what you assumed was a phone.

But something got your attention. The picture that managed to pull along with the phone.

It was you, a picture of you doing your work in your house.

You immediately shut down the ringing phone and peeked inside the envelope. And you saw a bunch of Polaroid-like pictures of yourself that you never remember even taking nor having the permission to take those pictures.

The sound of something hitting the floor broke you out of your confusion.

Muzan stood at the door with the spilled soup beneath him with two spoons on his right hand. He looked at the envelope on your hands up to your eyes, staring intently at them as his gaze trailed down his hands and he gripped the spoons tightly and stared back at your eyes.

"I really love your eyes."

-𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝-

Happy new year everyone!!

Uhm, did y'all catch on what he's about to do?👀