⸙͎ 𝐌𝐢𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐢 𝐊𝐚𝐧𝐫𝐨𝐣𝐢 ❝ ˢᵗⁱˡˡ ⁱⁿᵗᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ❞

𝐌𝐢𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐢 𝐊𝐚𝐧𝐫𝐨𝐣𝐢 𝐱 𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞! 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐌𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐧 𝐀𝐔!
𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

The chirping of the birds filled your ears as you stared out the window, thinking about something as a soft tune escaped your lips.

"[name]!"

"[name]!" A soft voice calling your name out broke you out of the trance and you looked towards the owner of the said voice.

You hummed as you saw the person who had called you out. Your girlfriend, Mitsuri Kanroji. You ruffled her soft sakura mochi colored locks.

"You're out of focus again," mitsuri said with a hint of worry evident in her sweet voice.

"Ah, I'm sorry, I was thinking again about the time I met you" you explained. It was true, how you two meet and started a conversation with her is actually quite funny.

﹀﹀﹀﹀

"Dude it's fine! Besides, she actually looks nice and sweet. You should talk to her. Go on!" Your friend pushed you forward as she gave you a reassuring smile while giving you a thumbs up.

"You really don't want me to introduce you to her, [last name]-san?" Shinobu asked wanting to check if you needed some help.

"N-no, I think I can do it" you reassured her, she hummed as a response and goes back into talking to your circle of friends.

You cleared your throat as you approached the sakura mochi-haired woman. You realized that she is with a man with shoulder-length raven hair. "Shit, what if that's her boyfriend?!" You panicked but you still approached her.

Once you're in front of her, you totally lost it as you were mesmerized by the beauty she holds.

"Fuck, is this a goddess?!" You thought.

You stared at her for some time with your mouth slightly opened still completely shocked.

"She looks gorgeous when I was standing miles away from her, and now that I'm looking up close it feels like I'm looking at a fucking goddess!"

"Dude, she's a fucking simp. Look at her drool at the woman in front of her!" Your friends referred to you as they observed you from afar.

"A-ah, thank you" the pink-haired woman slightly bowed as she blushed at your 'compliment'.

'Shit'

It's your turn to blush as you felt embarrassed. You were so mesmerized you didn't even notice you were talking out loud.

"U-um hi… I am [name], [last name] [name]."

"My name is Kanroji Mitsuri!" The pink-haired girl, mitsuri introduced herself with such enthusiastic energy.

"Um… I just want to say that I-I think your hair color is very pretty and unique!" You shyly gazed down the ground as you said what you were meaning to say since you saw her.

"Thank you! I was actually made fun of a lot because of my hair color. They said it was a weird color" She twirled the end of her braided hair as she looked at it, you noticed the tint of sadness in her voice.

"Honestly, I think they're just jealous because your hair is unique and one of a kind! While their hair is just a plain ass looking hair!"

She blinked her eyes twice at your comment while the man with a bandage on his mouth cleared his throat. Your eyes immediately widened as you realized what you said, 'that might be too mean'.

But that thought left your mind as the woman in front of you hugged you.

"Thank you so much! You're very sweet. I like you!" She squeezed you in her strong hug. 'Wow this girl is really strong, that is so hot!' You mentally screamed.

Once she lets go of you, you rubbed your nape a sign that means you feel embarrassed.

"Uhm… are you… gay?" You awkwardly asked her, to be honest, you didn't want to ask her but maybe this will be the only chance you will get to talk to her. So why not do it now?

The pink-haired woman stared at you, "A-ah, sorry you don't have to answer it. I apologize if I made you uncomfortable!" You bowed as you apologized.

"Well… do you… want to go out with me?" The woman offered to you. You blinked your eyes at her unsure of what she meant.

"I-I mean it as a date" she continued. She looked at you with those light green doe-like eyes. How could you resist those?! Well, it's not like you're gonna resist though.

"Of course! Who am I to turn down a goddess?" You joked as the both of you giggled, while the man just stared at the both of you.

﹀﹀﹀﹀

"[name]-chan! That was 6 years ago!" Mitsuri gently slapped your arms as she felt herself getting embarrassed.

"What? If someone should feel embarrassed, it would be me! Like, did you remember what's the first thing I said to you?!" You felt your cheeks feeling hot as you blushed.

"She looks gorgeous when I was standing miles away from her, and now that I'm looking up close it feels like I'm looking at a fucking goddess!" You both said it at the same time as you both laughed as tears escaped both your eyes from laughing as you two reminisce that moment.

After you both calm down, you grabbed a hold of her left hand as you stared at the diamond ring on her fourth finger. A ring that symbolizes the journey of two people that they will take upon when they decide to spend their lives together.

You pecked her forehead gently and you leaned your forehead against hers and you pecked the tip of her nose. You grabbed both of her hands as you gazed at each other's eyes did you whispered,

"After all this time, I'm still into you"

-𝐄𝐍𝐃-