⸙͎ 𝐌𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐨 𝐓𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐭𝐨 ❝ ᵃʰ, ʸᵒᵘⁿᵍ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ❞

𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲: YuDoRoKi
𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬! 𝐌𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐨 𝐓𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐭𝐨 𝐱 𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐊𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢! 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐓𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐨̄ 𝐄𝐫𝐚!
𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: Major manga spoilers

𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲: YuDoRoKi𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬! 𝐌𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐨 𝐓𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐭𝐨 𝐱 𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐊𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢! 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐓𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐨̄ 𝐄𝐫𝐚!𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: Major manga spoilers

"You were out cold for seven days, you okay to eat?" You asked Tanjiro. You had prepared breakfast for Tanjiro today when you heard that he had finally woken up after a week.

The past events probably drained him a lot, plus his injuries, you felt bad for the boy so why not pay him a visit to check up on him on how he's doing. And well, as a Kakushi, it is one of your jobs to attend to the Demon Slayers' needs.

"Yeah! Kanroji said to eat a lot too!" He exclaimed as if he was not feeling any pain anywhere on his body or whatsoever. But then again, he was out cold for seven days and that's where he probably got his recharged energy.

You also heard from Gotou that the Love and Mist Hashira slept for two days, then were at full power on the third. You really admire them for their hard work and abilities. Hence, you always look up to the Demon Slayers.

You're just glad that everyone here is alive well, with some injuries here and there nonetheless, you were still grateful. But as you remember the fallen from the swordsmith village, you couldn't help but feel bad for them and to their family. They didn't even get the chance to mourn.

"Oh, I really wanted to ask this. I heard something bad happened to Nezuko. Is she okay?" You asked, concerned about the demoness.

"Oh, yeah! She can walk in the sun now."

But wouldn't that be a harm to his sister? What if at some point, while she's under the sun, she suddenly starts vanishing into ashes?

You set aside your concerns a little when you heard him say that they are checking on her now and that there may be a possibility that she's going to become human again. But your concerns came back when you heard him say that there's also a possibility she could turn full demon. That means that all his hard work will not pay off. Poor Tanjiro…

"Kocho-sama's looking into it?"

"No Tamayo-san is."

You were confused. "Who is Tamayo-san?"

Suddenly, he started coughing on his food. You immediately reached out and stroked his back.

"You're just recovering so take it easy!" You were slightly panicking inside, nonetheless, you're still stroking his back in an attempt to help him.

You didn't even get the chance to react before you saw a glimpse of raven hair tugging on your collar, pulling you away from Tanjiro, fleeing the room, leaving the coughing Tanjiro alone.

After a moment of constant struggling, the person finally decided to stop in one of the hallways. Upon stopping, you immediately fixed your collar and your mask so that your identity is still unknown.

"I… apologize." The familiar calming voice spoke.

"Tokito-sama?!" You shrieked in both shock and because you did not expect the Mist Hashira to be the one dramatically pulling you away.

The male stared at you with no emotions in his eyes. Before awkwardly patting you on the head.

"Uh— may I help you?"

"I want you to accompany me." He demanded before walking away signaling you to follow him.

You didn't see anything bad about it and obliged. Though it still bothers you how he had to pull you away from Tanjiro when he could have just called you. You just don't get it. But then again, Muichiro can sometimes be spontaneous.

Throughout the stroll, you kept your mouth shut only following him without any questions. Not like he's going to feed you to the demons, right?

Finally, he led you to the back garden of the Butterfly mansion and he instructed you to sit on the floor and he then gave you a seemingly old scroll.

You read the scroll and it was some kind of message from someone that you cannot relate to. Why is he showing you this?

"What do I have to do with this?"

He looked up for a second, lost in thought. It seems like he was trying to remember something. And after a couple of minutes of silence, he finally looked at you. His face was emotionless but you saw his eyes glint in excitement.

"Kocho-san showed me how to make origami." He briefly explained.

"Oh! Do you want to make origami?" You asked which he replied with a nod.

You smiled under the mask. It had been years since you made origami, you used to play with that back when you were still very young, back when you didn't know how dangerous the world is.

"Alright! What do you want us to make then?" You gathered all the old scroll which was approximately 20 pieces and gave Muichiro the half.

"An animal, specifically a bird…"

You nodded and proceeded to fold the scroll, Muichiro asking for help from time to time as he forgets some steps. You spent hours with him, completing the origami.

"And done!" You presented him with all the animals you made with the scroll, he did the same. Though you made a variety of animals, he on the other hand made only a bird with different types.

You played with him with all the origami you both made for a little while before calling it a day. You didn't even realize it but the sun had already set, and you realized that you've been hanging out for a long time now and they might be looking for you now for any assistance.

"It's very nice hanging out with you, Tokito-sama." You slightly bowed, thanking him before readying yourself to stand up.

But before you could even stand completely, he tightly held your right hand and pulled you down so that you were sitting in front of him again.

He swiftly tucked something in your right ear, under the black hat and placed three roses origami on your hands, and looked away. You pulled the thing on your ear and it revealed a fresh red rose.

You could feel blood rushing to your cheeks. You could only thank the mask that was hiding your blush.

"Oh my? What are you two doing here?" Another voice spoke, surprising you. You looked up and saw the Insect Hashira, looking down at you, seemingly shocked to see you here. You immediately stood up and bowed.

"Kocho-sama! Good evening! I'll get back to work this instant, I'm sorry! goodbye!"

You immediately rushed inside not before looking back to Muichiro once again. Your eyes met and you could feel your cheeks burning again and tightly clutched the flowers he gave you before disappearing in his sight.

"Hmm? I was just trying to get some fresh air, though..." She slightly giggled and gazed down at Muichiro who was collecting all the origami you both made, with a small smile written on his lips.

"Ah, young love…"

-𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝-