⸙͎ 𝐘𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐢 𝐓𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐢𝐤𝐮𝐧𝐢 ❝ ⁱ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵗᵒᵒ ❞

𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲: _anuy_

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮! 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭( ˘ ³˘)♥︎
𝐘𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐢 𝐓𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐢𝐤𝐮𝐧𝐢 𝐱 𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞! 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐌𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐧 𝐀𝐔!

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

The chiming of the clock rang throughout the office you are working indicating that it's already break time. You got up from your seat and stretched your back a little as you have been sitting on it for the past hours since you got in.

The work was hectic than it already is, many clients have been very impatient and it's stressing you out. You just want to lay on your comfortable bed and sleep for the whole day and do nothing. But you can't.

Man, being an adult sucks.

A heavy sigh escaped your lips as you walked towards the exit of the office often greeting your coworkers on the way as they too are on their way out to take a break.

Many of them are heading to the same café as you, all of your coworkers had already invited you to check out the new café for the past few months but you always give them the same answer every time: "Sorry, I'm busy. Maybe next time?"

And now you finally decided to check it out, your coworkers have been pursuing you into going to the new café for the past few months now, so you decided to go there, it must be good if they keep on bugging you to go there, right?

You heard from your coworkers that they serve really good coffee and the place was relaxing.

The café was only a few buildings away from your office so it's not a hassle to go there.

Soon after, you could already see the coffee shop not far from where you're currently walking, you can see some decorations from here from the vast glass window.

The bell at the door chimed as you entered indicating that there is a customer, you were immediately greeted by the cold but relaxing atmosphere of the coffee shop, looking around as you observed the decorations. There are some bookshelves at the back of the coffee shop labeled by their different genres. And a calming song was playing in the background, immediately relaxing you.

The smell of coffee entering your nostrils, you could smell the strong and sweet scent of the coffee throughout the café as you walked to the cashier to take your order.

But the calming atmosphere of the coffee shop was interrupted by a customer,

"Can't you work a little faster?" The woman in her mid-30s rolled her eyes, irritation evident in her voice as she complained to the cashier.

The cashier only smiled a little then as he served her coffee. Which then the woman gave the payment abruptly at the counter table with a scowl on her face as she got her coffee and left.

"Good afternoon ma'am, may I take your order?" The cashier smiled as it was your turn to order. You looked up at the menu as you decided what to get, you didn't even know half of these drinks.

"Uh, I'll take one chai latte please," you said simply.

The cashier nodded "You could sit anywhere you want as we prepare your order"

He gave you a number as you paid and walked to the nearest table beside the glass window, looking out as you observed the scenery before you. The street was busy as usual as each person minded their own business.