⸙͎ 𝐊𝐲𝐨𝐣𝐮𝐫𝐨 𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐨𝐤𝐮 ❝ ⁱ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵒ ᵐᵘᶜʰ ❞

𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲: MangaGirl0409
𝐊𝐲𝐨𝐣𝐮𝐫𝐨 𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐨𝐤𝐮 𝐱 𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞! 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐓𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐨̄ 𝐄𝐫𝐚!

Key words/symbols:
Italics - flashback
[f/f] - favorite flower

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

"A long time ago, demons used to invade the human world. They're the creatures that people fear. People are afraid that if they go outside at night time, the moment they exit their houses, they fear that they will get eaten and taken away by the wicked creatures."

The gasps of children reverberated throughout the estate. They were invested and wanted to hear more about this amazing story their father is yet to tell them.

"Tell us more!" They shouted in unison. Their father couldn't decline them and gave them a flashy smile and agreed. One of the things his kids adore him for. 

"There's this man who is very passionate about what he does. He has a very bright personality and a smile that could outshine the sun. And there's this beautiful woman he works with. She has a calm but quiet and intimidating personality-- but don't be fooled, she is very nice."

"Just like you and mama!" The cute little youths laughed.

"Yes, yes, just like us," The father laughed with them. His wife called him out from the kitchen, laughing with them while she prepared their lunch.

"And you wanna know what their job is?" The father asked, despite him knowing that his children wouldn't have second thoughts in knowing what those people do for a living. They are innocent kids after all.

The youngsters nodded their heads, eager to know.

"They kill those wicked creatures!"

Once again, the kids gasp. The oldest kid, Yoshiro, shouted an "I wanna slay some demons too!!" And stood up straight and got into a fighting stance.

The father laughed and continued to tell the 'story'.

"Because of his personality, he ought to be friendly and get along with people. But because of her quiet and rash personality, she is very distant from people, she would rather work alone than work with someone.

And so, he was very confused. He wanted to understand this woman. And what did he do? He always talks to her, even when he didn't get any response from the said woman."

"But, he didn't stop there. Very often, he would accompany her to her mission and sometimes help her when he knew that she was struggling. The woman was very confused and mad at him at first."

"Just so you know, I didn't ask for your help. I could take the demon down myself." The [h/c] said out of annoyance. She gets that he wanted to help her. But this is her mission and therefore, she should be the one taking care of the matter.

"I apologize. But I really don't get what's wrong with helping you?" The confused man asked, completely unaware that she was fuming.

"The problem here is that you keep on getting in my way!" With anger, she fled away and left the confused man standing alone in the forest.

The day after, the man passed through the woman's estate and saw her watering the plants.

Seeing that she was struggling with watering the plants somewhere where she couldn't reach them. He silently approached her and gently fetched the watering can and tiptoed a little and managed to water the plants.