⸙͎ 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐳𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐰𝐚 ❝ ⁱ ᶜᵃᵐᵉ ᵗᵒ ʰᵃⁿᵍ ᵒᵘᵗ ʷⁱᵗʰ ʸᵒᵘ ❞

𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲: _anuy_
𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐳𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐰𝐚 𝐱 𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞! 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐌𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐀𝐔!
𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: Swearing, cause sanemi

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

"Class dismiss." The teacher's voice reverberated throughout the quiet classroom and students immediately packed their things and exited the classroom to go to the cafeteria to have lunch.

"Tsugikuni-san, would you like to join us?" One of her classmates, Tanjiro asked as he waited for the girl at the doorway along with Genya. [name] shook her head. 

"Sorry, Kamado-san, I'm joining my Brothers today. Thank you for asking, I appreciate it." [name] bowed declining politely to his invitation.

"Ah, that reminds me, Shinazugawa-san, aren't you going to join us?" Genya perked up as he heard his name being called. He lets out a nervous laugh as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Aniki is mad at me for failing our math quiz that he taught me prior."

Giving him an understanding nod, she bid them goodbye and proceeded to walk her way towards the cafeteria. Her gaze stopped as the familiar table caught her eyes. And what caught her attention more was the only person sitting there. Sanemi Shinazugawa

After buying her lunch, she walked towards the table and sat facing Sanemi. Sanemi glared at her and continued to munch on his ohagi which she assumed was his favorite food.

"You look like you're gonna shit yourself." He scoffed.

[name] looked down on her food afraid to meet his gaze as she was intimidated at her senior. When she looked up again to ask where are her brothers, Sanemi was glaring, almost growling at her. His trademark look.

Yoriichi and Michikatsu always warn her about him despite them being friends. And being the protective older brother that they are, they warned her never to get too close and friendly with him for he was too feral and hot-tempered for her to handle. 

"What are you lookin' at?" Sanemi growled at her as he realized that she has been looking at him for quite a while now.

"O-Older...brothers…?" She managed to let out as she was too nervous to even formulate a correct sentence to ask about her older brothers.

"What the fuck are you saying? Are you a kid? I can't understand you." He asked angrily and confused. 'What the fuck is she saying?' He continued to munch on his ohagi.

"Wh-where-" Even before [name] could finish her sentence, she was cut off by none other than the hot-tempered male she was facing.

"Tsk, you could've asked so. Actually, I don't know where those two weirdos went. I guess, library?" Sanemi shrugged.

[name] nodded and ate her food, trying to finish it quickly not wanting to be in Sanemi's presence.

Taking a bite after another as she wanted to finish her meal quickly backfired as she choked at her food. Forgetting to buy water, which she felt dumb for only left her on a coughing fit waiting for the food to go down her throat.

Not until Sanemi decided to be nice enough to give her his drink. Not like he's just going to watch his friend's little sister choke to death, right?

[name] slapped her chest once she drank the water. Thankful that she didn't choke to death. "Thank you, Shinazugawa-senpai!"

"The fuck are you in a hurry for?" Sanemi shook his head, his eyebrows knitted together as he eyed the younger female. 

A bottle of water was placed in front of her as another person joined them. "That was kind of rash, don't you think?" Michikatsu spoke as he sat beside Sanemi with a grim look.

Her favorite dessert was then placed in front of her as another person sat beside her. "I bought you [favorite food]!"

"Your sister here is tryna get herself killed. Tsk tsk, unbelievable, unbelievably stupid." 

Yoriichi ruffled her soft locks, messing her once neat hairstyle. "She's scared of you."

"Har?! Scared?! What the fuck does that mean?! I was being nice to her! I even gave her my favorite drink!" Sanemi shouted as he then placed his ohagi down and got up and leaned towards the slightly shaking [name], glaring accusingly at her.

'S-Scary…'

﹀﹀﹀﹀

After months of occasionally exchanging words with Sanemi, [name] and Sanemi started talking and hanging out more and it helped [name]'s 'intimidation' towards Sanemi. 

Of course, Yoriichi and Michikatsu are still always there to look out for their precious younger sister just in case Sanemi will do something that will hurt [name] physically or emotionally. They want only the best for her, after all.

And as other months pass by, both of them grew an attachment towards each other.

The door in her room suddenly opened, slightly scaring her as she was studying at her bed. The door then revealed the angry-looking white-haired male.

"Hey." Sanemi greeted not even bothering to apologize after he nearly broke down her door.

"You know you could knock, right, Shinazugawa-san?"

"Whatever, I don't care." He grumpily crossed his arms in front of his chest and tapped his feet impatiently.

"Did you need something, Shinazugawa-san?" The girl inquired after realizing that Sanemi was only standing at the doorway as he glared at her.

[name] tried to peek at the door trying to look for her brothers.

"Of course! Why would I be here?" Sanemi growled.

"Uh, what is it?"

"I need a fucking paper."

"You're studying with my brothers." [name] deadpanned. 

"So?" Sanemi asked as if it was the dumbest statement he has heard and raised a brow at her as he tapped his foot faster.

"Don't they have a paper?" [name] asked, completely confused at the way her senior was acting.

"I need a specific type of paper!" Sanemi growled once more, his rough voice reverberated across the room. He looked around the room trying to look for that specific paper.

"There!" He stomped his way towards [name] and grabbed the paper she was using as a scratch paper for her math homework.

"Those are scratch papers, Shinazugawa-san." 

"Do I look like I care?" He snarled as he walked towards the doorway. Assuming that he's going to leave, [name] grabbed another piece of paper and continued answering her math homework.

Not until an exasperated sigh caught her attention.

Sanemi was still standing there, arms crossed tapping his foot against the floor not hesitating to show his annoyance.

[name] tilted her head, a bunch of [hair color] locks falling to her face. "Did you come to hang out with me?"

"Of course, I came to hang out with you!"

-𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝-

A/N: I just noticed now, we just hit 1k reads! Wahh! Thank you all so much for that! I love you all! ♡︎♡︎♡︎ sowjsihw