⸙͎ 𝐊𝐲𝐨𝐣𝐮𝐫𝐨 𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐨𝐤𝐮 ❝ ˢᵉᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ˡᵃᵗᵉʳ, ᵈᵃʳˡⁱⁿᵍ ❞

𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝
𝐊𝐲𝐨𝐣𝐮𝐫𝐨 𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐨𝐤𝐮 𝐱 𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞! 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐟𝐢𝐜

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

Can't count the years on one hand that we've been together
I need the other one to hold you
Make you feel, make you feel better

She reminisced about how they used to be good friends and how they eventually turned into lovers after many years of denying their feelings for each other. And how the golden-haired male was at fault for making [name] act like this. 

She grabbed his cold fingers as she noticed that he was slightly shivering from the cold weather. Her warm fingers warming his hands immediately, his soft lips then curved up into a smile.

It's not a walk in the park to love each other
But when our fingers interlock, can't deny, can't deny, you're the worth it

Though she told him to just wait till the winter ended to go out, he insisted that they should spend their time together as they tried to recreate their memory about their first winter together.

She then realized how worth it is to go with him when he intertwined their hands together as they danced on a chilly night. She peered up at him, her [e/c] orbs glimmering under the moonlight as he then crouched down to her height, pecking her forehead gently.

'Cause after all this time
I'm still into you
I should be over all the butterflies but I'm into you, I'm into you

She gave him a gentle smile, as she wondered how Kyojuro managed to give her butterflies everywhere after all those times they've been together. How he can make her heart flutter at every smallest thing he does.

And even baby our worst nights
I'm into you, I'm into you
Let 'em wonder how we got this far,
'Cause I don't really need to wonder at all
Yeah, after all this time
I'm still into you

She then giggled at the small trick Kyojuro did on the fluffy snow, her giggles brought a smile to his already smiling face. 

She remembered how there is a time where she thought their relationship would be over because of their frequent misunderstanding. But they managed to fix it and how they stayed strong despite all of the obstacles they have faced. How they have each other in each other's worst nights.

Recount the night that I first met your mother
And on the drive back to my house I told you that, I told you that I loved ya
You felt the weight of the world fall off the shoulder

How his mother and family treated her nicely and accepted her as though she's already part of the family. All of them, except his father. She comforted him on their way home as she told him all the things she loved about him and how she loves him. And how it helped Kyojuro ease himself.

And to your favorite song we sang along, to the start of forever

And on the same day on their way home, [name] played his favorite song and how they pour their hearts on it not caring if the whole neighborhood heard them.

And after all this time
I'm still into you
I should be over all the butterflies but I'm into you, I'm into you

She realized how she's still not used to all the things Kyojuro made her feel. How in every touch of his' there she feels butterflies everywhere. How she's still not used to the feeling of Kyojuro spoiling her with his sweet words and how it brought butterflies in [name].

And even baby our worst nights
I'm into you, I'm into you
Let 'em wonder how we got this far,
'Cause I don't really need to wonder at all
Yeah after all this time
I'm still into you

After many years of being together, the thought of them parting ways never crossed her mind. How she was sure that they are the endgame of their story.

Some things just, some things just make sense
And one of those is you and I
Some things just, some things just make sense
And even after all this time
I'm into you

Kyojuro then hugged [name] as they stood under the bright moon. How to them, nothing matters at that moment but only them as they are too busy expressing their love to each other to care about the world.

Baby not a day goes by that I'm not into you
I should be over all the butterflies but I'm into you, I'm into you

The two lovers cuddled each other, as they thought to themselves about how there is not a day that they are not in love with each other. They both wondered how the littlest things they did brought happiness to each other.

And even baby our worst nights
I'm into you, I'm into you
Let 'em wonder how we got this far,
'Cause I don't really need to wonder at all

They are sure about each other. They are sure that nothing can get in their way of loving each other. And how they just laugh it off when someone asked how they managed to stay in love for too long.

Yeah after all this time
I'm still into you
I'm still into you
I'm still into you

How they felt contentment in each other's embrace. How they stayed in love with all the obstacles trying to break them apart. They overcome all of them. Staying strong as ever. And they wanted more years to count on each other's presence. 

And how they were sure that they wanted to spend their lifetime together, watching as the love in each other's eyes never wavered, watching as the spark in their eyes never faltered. How they are sure it's them until their story has been finished.

And to their very last breath, they told each other,

"See you later, darling."

-𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝-