𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐏𝐚𝐠𝐞 (𝐓𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝)

»[January 23, 2021] Requests are now open again! But the updates will be slower (depends!) I currently have no schedule for updates so the updates will be depending on the request! Thank you for understanding!

Hello! This is where you're going to drop your requests, any requests that are not on this page will be ignored or deleted.

If you're requesting, please state whether it is set in the Taisho era or modern (or any au you like).

And please specify if you want me to write fluff, angst, or crackfic.

Please be specific on what you want to happen in the story, I wouldn't want to disappoint the readers.

And please state which gender you want me to write, if the gender isn't mentioned, the gender of the reader will automatically be female as default.

I will try and do all you request EXCEPT for:
- incest
- smut (sorry folks, your girl can't write smuts)
- pedophile (kids x adults)
- rape

I am caught up with the manga, so maybe there will be spoilers in the future (but I will put a warning just in case some of you haven't read or caught up to that chapter yet)

Also, note that the majority of my one-shots will be short, ranging from 1000+ words to 2000+ words, but I will try my best to write longer one-shots in the future :)

Please don't rush me into writing your requests, I'm busy with my school works and it's stressing me out.

I will try and update whenever I can, thank you for being patient.

An example of requests:

- "Fem!/male! Reader x tanjiro kamado (Fluff, Taisho era) Where they are being lovey-dovey with each other after a mission.

- "Fem!/male! Reader x mitsuri kanroji (angst, hanahaki au) Where the reader is in love with mitsuri but she loved somebody else.

I'm sure you get it by now :)

𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞♡︎ ➳

Love lots!♡︎