⸙͎ 𝐙𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐬𝐮 𝐀𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐚 ❝ ᵖʳᵒᵐⁱˢᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵐᵃʳʳʸ ᵐᵉ ᵃᶠᵗᵉʳ ᵗᵉⁿ ʸᵉᵃʳˢ? ❞

𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲: Aizawa_Likes_Cats23
𝐙𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐬𝐮 𝐀𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐚 𝐱 𝐅𝐞𝐦!𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐓𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐨̄ 𝐄𝐫𝐚!

𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲: Aizawa_Likes_Cats23𝐙𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐬𝐮 𝐀𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐚 𝐱 𝐅𝐞𝐦!𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐓𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐨̄ 𝐄𝐫𝐚!

It was a sunny day today and you were together with your group of friends for a mission. While on the way to your assigned district where the demon attack was reported, your group had decided to stop for a little break.

"Zenitsu, look!" You shook him eager to show the flower crown you made for the both of you.

But the said boy ignored you and gazed at the female demon across from the both of you where the trees were protecting her from the sunlight.

It wasn't new and you weren't shocked. In fact, he always does this whenever you were talking to him and Nezuko was there. That boy is lovesick and you're starting to get jealous of the younger Kamado. It's starting to get on your nerves.

But of course, who are you to get jealous? You are not in place to complain how his attention was solely focused only on Nezuko and not on you. I mean, just look at her, she's the epitome of ethereal beauty, you wouldn't be surprised if boys (and maybe girls) were fighting over her.

Looking back, Zenitsu had never begged you to "marry" him just like what he always does whenever he detected a cute girl. Were you not pretty enough to get his attention?

You shook your head, shaking negative thoughts out of your head. You inhaled a deep breath and nudged him again.

"Zenitsu," You called. When you realized that that wasn't enough to get his attention, you reached your hands out to tug on his arms. But before you could even touch him, he swatted your hands away and ran towards Nezuko.

You sat there dumbfounded, your hands still up in the air together with the now ruined flower crown. You had never felt embarrassed in your entire life.

Soon after, Tanjiro informed the group that you should start moving now so that you all could be there at exactly night time. The entire walk, you were silent, still thinking about the incident earlier.

That was the final nail in the coffin. You were beyond pissed at this point.

["the last nail in the coffin" or "another nail in the coffin". Equivalent to "the last straw". A very old phrase. // Urban Dictionary]

You decided to focus on the mission to try and relax your mind. Maybe, just maybe it was better to just forget your feelings to a certain Yellow-haired boy.

"I will be sleeping in the next room." You informed them all while folding your futon. You all always sleep together in the same room despite sleeping in the same room with the opposite sex.

"Huh? What's wrong [name]?" The concerned burgundy-haired boy asked evidently confused.

You replied with a simple "Just for a change." And left the room to go to the next room.