⸙͎ 𝐌𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐨 𝐓𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐭𝐨 ❝ ⁱ'ˡˡ ᵖⁱᶜᵏ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᵒⁿᵉ ❞

𝐌𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐨 𝐓𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐭𝐨 𝐱 𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞! 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐓𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐨̄ 𝐞𝐫𝐚!

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

The sound of birds chirping can be heard, the warm feeling of the sun hitting against your skin felt very pleasant to you as you walked, grassy path against your bare feet.

You were walking towards the usual place where muichiro could be seen when he's not out for a mission, you found this as perfect timing to hang with him.

You both are close since you two are close of the age, him being 14 while you were 15.

"Tokito-kun" you called out to him as you neared him, him sitting at the grass gazing up at the sky like he usually does, observing the clouds.

He glanced at you for a moment and then gazed back up at the sky while muttering some words that you can't hear.

You sat beside him and also gazed at the sky.

"The weather is nice today, isn't it?" You started a small conversation, so it wouldn't be too awkward.

Though, when you're with him, it doesn't get awkward as the both of you just observed the sky and surroundings together, sometimes initiating small conversation as to how each other's day went.

Muichiro didn't respond as he continued to gaze up the sky.

You stared at him for a second before dropping your gaze at the grass. Picking up some colorful flowers that you could see and plucking the petals, doing the game he loves me, he loves me not.

While muichiro stayed silent for a while before talking,

"These are some good-looking flowers," he said as he too started to pick some flowers observing them.

You nodded at his comment as you continued to play the game, after some time it ended with 'he loves me' which resulted in you doing a small victory dance as you shyly glanced at muichiro.

"Let's pick the most beautiful ones" muichiro suggested as he stared at the flowers that are still planted in the ground.

You nodded again at his suggestion, and you started to pick some flowers that you find the most beautiful.

"I'll pick this one"

He said while pointing at you.

"This is the most beautiful flower that I could see"

He said straightforwardly, well that's just how he is. Always speaking what's on his mind without a care.

He slowly leaned in while you backed up despite sitting on the ground as he poked each side of your cheeks with both of his pointy fingers.

You blushed at this sudden contact, he never acted this way with you before so why now? What's up with this guy?

He's not the type of person that will get close to you and suddenly poke your cheeks. In most scenarios, you will be the one initiating physical contact with him which he didn't care.

"M-mui-"

"Cute," he said as he returned to his previous sitting position before he suddenly leaned again and pecked you on your forehead.

You squeaked at this.

Your face coloring in different shades of red.

To say that your cheeks are blushing is an understatement, your whole face is red, even the tips of your ears are red at his bold moves.

"Why are you red?" He asked like he didn't know that he caused the redness of your face.

You slapped him lightly at his arms, frustrated at his question. What kind of question is that?

"You don't just suddenly do that to someone, muichiro!" You lightly slapped him again, your face still red from his previous move.

After some time, you managed to calm yourself and the redness on your face vanished.

"How do you know if you love someone?" He suddenly asked, curiousness evident in his voice.

"If they are the first thought whenever you wake up and before you go to bed, that person becomes part of you, your life, your everything. They inspire you in so many different ways and when you feel happy whenever you're with them that you never wanted to part with them. And most importantly is when you're willing to give your all."

He listened very carefully to you as he stared at your face.

"I love you, then," he said as he leaned his chin against the palm of his right hand staring intently.

"Is that s- what?" You asked unsure if you heard him right, did he really said that? Were you hearing things?

You stared at each other for a while before he tore off his gaze at you and gazed up at the sky again.

You must be hearing things.

You heaved a disappointed sigh and stared at the flowers beneath you as you plopped your chin against your arms that are at top of both your knees.

You stared at the flowers for a while before a hand grabbed your jaw and faced you towards him.

You stared at him with one raised eyebrows curious as to what he's planning next.

Without a warning, he crashed his soft lips against your pink-tinted lips, your eyes wide opened at this.

He moved his lips gently against yours, his eyes closed as he does so. After a while, you slowly fluttered your eyes close kissing back as you savored the moment.

Who knows that a young teen like muichiro knows how to kiss?

After a while, you both parted, both of your lips slightly plump with a string of saliva connecting the two of you.

You blushed for the second time as you suddenly find the ground interesting. You were too shy to look at him.

So you whispered a response to what he said earlier,

"I love you too"

-𝐄𝐍𝐃-

This is so far my favorite out of the three.

I love him so much T^T

If someone is reading this, do you prefer it being on 2nd pov or 3rd pov?

Love lots! ♡︎