Chapter 14: Hatred

Hello I'm back I'm sorry I took so long, here is chapter 14 I hope you all enjoy it, please comment your thoughts. There might be some spoilers to the manga so yea.

Third Person View

The sun was out and it shined over the bodies of the unconscious soldiers. Mikasa started to stir after having a dream about Eren and herself fighting off bullies but Eren ran off in the end leaving her and Armin with the Military police with Mikasa yelling out his name. 

Mikasa's eyes opened slowly, it took her a few seconds to start remembering what had happened. She gasped as she quickly sat up and turned to look to her left and stopped as she spotted Armin. She quickly stood up and went up to him pulling him by the collar of his shirt and asked him frantically.

"ARMIN where's Eren?!?!"

"Mikasa calm down he's right there."He said calmly while pointing behind her

Mikasa turned her head back quickly and spotted him laying down with his eyes closed, her eyes softened and she let go of Armin and she started walking over to Eren's side and sat next to him. Apparently she was laying down next to him but was too panicked to even realize that. She looked at his face and she thought to herself "he looks so peaceful" and she placed her hand over his hand.

She looked at who was laying a bit farther away and it was...Annie, she had her eyes closed and appeared to be resting. Her eyes widened in shock but then turned to anger as she looked around for a blade but then realized she could kill her with just her fists. She had an angry expression and she started to slowly walk over to her but she we stopped by someone, feeling a hand grab her arm.

"Mikasa...I know what you're thinking...don't do it."Said the familiar voice that belonged to the boy from another world

"Why shouldn't I...she's a traitor."She responded angrily

"She didn't want to do it, but she was forced to do it."Naruto said trying to convince her to stop

"Why should I believe you?"Mikasa said with an angry voice

"Because she's told me everything Mikasa, trust me please."Naruto responded 

Mikasa debated with herself whether to believe him and she aggressively took her arm out of Naruto's grasp while giving Annie one final glare and turned back to walk and sit next to Eren.

"What happened...how did you fight them off?"Mikasa asked

"Well..."Naruto said

Flashback

Naruto lunged off the wall full speed towards Eren as the Colossal titan started leaning and fall on Eren and Reiner. Annie jumped off midway to transform in to her titan and get to Reiner attacking him, pulling him off of Eren and was ready to attack again. 

Naruto got to them and he looked up seeing the skull with glowing red eyes heading straight for them. He gritted his teeth, put his arms up and yelled as a huge amount of energy bursted from him and formed into a fox's head, it opened its mouth and a purple ball started to form really quickly.

"TAKE THIS YOU BIG RED BASTARD, TAILED BEAST BOMB!!!!!"Naruto yelled

Naruto let Kurama shoot the tailed beast bomb upward towards Bertholdt/Colossal titan and there was a huge explosion. 

BOOOOOMMMM

A huge light appeared as the bomb and the colossal titan exploded mid air and sent a huge gust of wind was felt by everyone, Annie, Reiner, Eren, and the scouts which sent everyone back. However Bertholdt got out of his titan right before the bomb made contact with his titan and went over too Reiner for protection. It didn't matter whether he made it too Reiner or not because everyone got sent back a bit from the explosion.

Lost (Naruto/Aot crossover and Eremika)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें