Chapter 4: Dark Past, Bright Goals

Here is the 4th chapter I hope you guys enjoy and I do not own any of these characters or art I use. Sorry for any grammar or punctuation errors that I make.

Third person POV

It's been almost a week since Naruto arrived and he's doing really well in all the training that he's been given. He is really good at hand-to-hand combat and was able to learn to use ODM gear even though he doesn't need it. He got to know everyone else like Jean(Horse-face), Marco, Connie, Sasha(Potato girl), Ymir, Christa, Annie, Reiner, and Bertholdt. His chakra network is almost fully repaired so he is trying to use his kyuubi mode and sage mode to see if his network is gonna be able to actually use it at its full capacity.

During the night Naruto would be plagued by nightmares so he usually didn't get much sleep and would stay up all night. So late at night he would sneak out of the dorms to do his sage training to see if he can gather up and natural energy and actually use sage mode.

It's the third time that Naruto actually sneaks out of the dorm to train outside but little did he know that someone woke up and decided to follow him.

Naruto went outside and into the woods and he found a little opening in the woods and he sat down and started trying to gain and nature energy he can find. It's going to be very difficult since there is little to no chakra in this world that he was transported too.

 It's going to be very difficult since  there is little to no chakra in this world that he was transported too

he knew that this would take twice the amount of time or maybe even more. At some point Naruto could feel that someone is watching him but he decided to ignore it because he felt like he knew exactly who it was. 20 minutes later he finally decided to stop absorbing the nature energy and opened his eyes.

 20 minutes later he finally decided to stop absorbing the nature energy and opened his eyes

"Come out, I know you're there" Said Naruto

Eren's POV

I was hiding behind a tree watching what Naruto was doing and I really don't know what he was doing because he was just sitting there for what seemed like eternity. He finally opened his eyes and I see these orange rings around his eyes and his eyes actually changed fro blue to orange.

"Come out, I know you're there" he says

I come out from hiding behind the tree and I start to walk towards him.