Chapter 16: Hanji's Experiments

Hello I'm back again and here is chapter 16, sorry for any errors I make and I hope I enjoy.

Third Person View

The sun shined over the land signifying a new day and through a window, the sun shined over a blonde haired girls face. She softly stirred and woke up yawning a bit and then stretched. After she was fully awake she looked over and saw an empty bed and her face went back to a nonchalant.

"That idiot."she said in her nonchalant voice

She got up and went to her closet changed into her uniform and tied her hair in a bun.

She finally stepped out and saw other scouts heading to the mess hall to eat.

"Where the hell did he go."Annie said to herself

She waited for all the scouts to be gone and then she remembered that Naruto went into the forest.

"Ok I'll go check in there."she thought to herself as she started walking into the direction of the forest.

She walked through the forest looking at every tree and keeping her eyes on the ground to make sure he didn't fall asleep on the ground.

"I told him to go back to his bed."she thought to herself

She soon started to see an opening and she moved a few bushes to get through until finally saw the opening and immediately frowned.

The first thing she laid her eyes on was the body of the familiar looking knuckle head laying on the ground fast asleep and he was snoring.

"Of course....he's too stubborn."She said to herself

She walked over to the body and tried shaking him to wake him up but unfortunately he continued to snore in his deep slumber.

"Alright, plan B."she thought to herself

She then got up and got into her fighting stance and proceeded to kick his side hard.

*continues snoring but groans*

"What the hell????"she mumbled to herself

He was still sleeping but this time he just switched positions, turning on his side and curling up into a ball.

"Alright then I guess plan C."

She then got down in a kneeling position and wrapped her arms around his abdomen and then threw him over her shoulder while keeping her nonchalant expression.

"He's not that heavy."she thought to herself

She then started walking in the direction of the cabins while having Naruto over her shoulder who continued to snore.

She finally made it back to the cabins and luckily everyone was now at the mess hall. Annie couldn't imagine how wrong and sketchy she would look if someone saw her carrying him in his state.

She finally walked in to their room and placed him on his bed and after she moved the covers over him. She gave one more look at him before leaving and closing the door behind her.

Time skip

A few hours later

Annie and Eren were brought to a huge opening away from the scouts base which has a lot of space for them to transform.

Welp, time for some more testing!!" Said a curtain crazy scientist

But then she looked around and realized someone was missing from their group.

"Oh....Annie, do you know where Naruto is???"she asked while having a confused expression

"Yea he's sleeping."she stated in an I don't care tone