Chapter 5: Graduation

So here is the fifth chapter, sorry it took a little while, please comment your thoughts. Sorry for any grammar or punctuation errors I make.

Naruto POV

It's been about a month since I got to the cadet corps and I have been doing a lot of training not only with the cadets with ODM, combat training, and killing titan dummies. I have also been going in the woods at every night to train on my chakra but to also keep my head off all the vivid nightmares I have from that day.

We were all in the mess hall eating breakfast before going out training, tonight we'd be graduating. After then we were to pick from 3 military branches to join. The Survey Corps, The Garrison, and The Military Police but you can choose the Mp if you graduated in the top 10 and that's all I have heard about their military.

I knew I was gonna join the survey corps and so was Eren, Mikasa, and Armin but as for everyone else, they seemed to frightened and scared to go in the survey corps, and who could blame them. Those titans are creepy as hell and at any moment anyone could lose their lives on the battlefield.

I was eating with next to Armin and across from us sat Mikasa and a very irritated looking Eren. He looked irritated because Jean(Horse-face) was trying to flirt with Mikasa but she was ignoring him, even though she wasn't paying attention to him this irritated Eren a lot.

"Hey horse-face shouldn't you be eating hay in the barn right now?"said Eren

This caught Jean's attention and he stared angrily at Eren with his eye twitching. I couldn't help but let out a small giggle and some other people looked red from trying so hard not to laugh there asses off.

"How about you go offer yourself to the titans you suicidal bastard"Jean responded back

This seemed to really tick Eren off and his eyes widened with anger as he stood up

"You son of a bitch"he said

"Bring it on you little bastard"Said Jean

They grabbed each others shirt and I was about to get up to try to separate them but Mikasa stood up.

"Gentlemen" she said as she took Eren's hand and placed it back to his side and he seemed to calm down.

"Bastards like you make me wanna puke"Jean said as he grabbed Eren's shirt aggressively.

"Wha- you rip my shirt and you're dead" Eren says

"I don't give a damn about your shirt, you piss me off"

"'I've had enough of you"

Eren pushed Jean and he let go of Eren's shirt, both were charging towards ready to throw a punch as each other. I was about to go stop them but I saw Mikasa literally lift up Eren and had him on her shoulder. Eren started struggling and squirming but it seemed to have no effect on Mikasa's grasp on him.

"Mikasa stop me put me down, I'm not your little brother or some snot nosed toddler. Put me down I have to put that horse-face bastard in his place"He said his voice fading since Mikasa walked farther and farther away.

"Yeah you better run, have Mikasa save your ass"said Jean

"Jean shut it"I told him

He sighed and went over and sat next to Marco looking irritated. Me and Armin just looked at each other as we both sighed and got up and left the mess hall to go find them. After searching for a few minutes we found them sitting next to each other on some stairs that led up to the cabins having a conversation. Me and Armin looked at each other and we grinned at each other and began walking away.