Chapter 8: Live or Die/Trost Battle Pt 2

Here is the 8th chapter, I'm really sorry I'm updating this Really late it's just that I haven't been getting good grades in school so I haven't had much time to write. I hope you guys enjoy, sorry for any grammar or punctuation errors I make.

Naruto POV

I have no idea what just happened, The last thing I remember is seeing two cadets die right in front of me and I failed to save them. wait....oh shit.

"Kurama?!?!"

"Hey Naruto..."

"Did I-"I was going to say something but I was cut off by him

"Yes you did go on a rampage but you didn't hurt or kill any cadets."

"Oh thank god"I say feeling relief now

"You also killed a lot of titans along with that rogue titan."He says

"Rogue Titan??"I say feeling very confused

"Yea the titan you were fighting along side with."

"I WAS FIGHTING ALONG SIDE A TITAN?!?!"

"Relax I said he was a rogue titan right"

"Y-yea"

I suddenly come back to my body and I feel as if I'm being lifted up or carried by other people. My vision is very blurry and I could only see glimpses of people actually carried and eventually I just lose consciousness again.

"Eren...Naruto"I hear someone say but it sounds like it's far away and I hear it again and this time it gets closer and I hear it again and again until it feels like it's right next to my ear.

"Eren, Naruto"I hear and I wake up with a gasp and I hear Eren gasp beside me. I also see Armin holding up Eren and Mikasa was standing up in front of us as if she was going to protect us.

"did you hear that, he said he'd kill us all."I hear someone say and as I look around I see soldiers with swords pointed at us as if they're ready to attack us.

"What the hell"I think to myself

"Eren, Naruto tell us what happened...I know you guys are confused right now but we need to know what happened back there."

"CADETS EREN YEAGER AND NARUTO UZUMAKI, BOTH OF YOU LIVES ARE GONNA BE DECIDED RIGHT HERE AND NOW. EREN YEAGER, YOU WERE SEEN EMERGING FROM THE CARCASS OF A TITAN BY YOUR CLASSMATES. NARUTO UZUMAKI, YOU WERE SEEN INSIDE THE BODY OF A DEMON LIKE CREATURE WITH WHAT YOUR CLASSMATES SAY..5 TAILS.

"Eren emerging from a titan? what is going on"I think to myself

"SO MY QUESTION TO YOU IS THIS...ARE YOU HUMANS OR ARE YOU BEASTS. CHOOSE CAREFULLY BECAUSE YOUR ANSWERS WILL DECIDE YOUR LIVES."

Third Person View

"We should attack now that their vulnerable"Whispered a soldier to another soldier

"Then bring it...my specialty is cutting flesh off of bones...if you want I will happily demonstrate it for you."Said Mikasa while giving one of the most evil glares at the soldiers and it startled them a bit.

"Sir that's Mikasa Ackerman, she is said to be worth 100 soldiers, it would be a great loss for humanity if we were to kill her."whispered a soldier to Kit

"I don't care, they're against humanity so what good are they to us."Said Kitz

Naruto is deep in thought because he is so confused but then he started thinking of something because he was familiar with this.

"Wait....this seems familiar....like when I saw back in the village and people were afraid of me because of the nine tails...just like how everybody is afraid of Eren right now."He thinks to himself