Chapter 7: Trost Battle/Two Monsters Unleashed

Here is chapter 7, I hope you guys enjoy and please comment your thoughts. Sorry for any grammar and punctuation errors that I make. Disclaimer:I don't own any art I use

Third Person POV

Naruto went on his own to try to save any civilians as he can that weren't able to evacuate in time. He jumped around from building to building trying to find anyone that may need help, there didn't seem to be any cadets around him as he decided to go on his own. There then were three titans heading his way with those disturbing ass expressions on their faces.

"Bastards"he said while making a cross with his fingers, two clones appeared and were helping him create a Rasen Shuriken to throw at the titans. He made the Rasen Shuriken and jumped as the two clones disappeared, he then threw it at the titans in which it sliced off their necks with ease and exploding on the third titan sending blood everywhere.

He found a family of three running from a titan so he used his shadow clones to get them out of harms way by bringing them to where all the other people were as he finished off the titan with a Rasengan. He still had his cloak on and hood so nobody really got a good look at his face when he saved anyone from being harmed.

Meanwhile all the cadets were buying time for the citizens to all evacuate safely out of Trost district. However one group of cadets were dropping like flies and it consisted of Eren Yeager, Armin Arlert, Thomas Wagner, Nack Tierce, Milieus Zeremski, and Mina Carolina. Only one person survived which was Armin....or so they thought, what no one knew was that there would be two monsters that would be unleashed on the titans.

The day became cloudy and dark as there were cadets falling left and right, Naruto was still alone deep in thought as he felt that something terrible had happened.

"Kurama is it me or do you feel like something has gone terribly wrong besides the titans being in here"Naruto says

"What do you mean?"Kurama responds in confusion

"I feel like....I've lost something...it's like an instinct is telling me to find Eren"Naruto says

"I mean I don't feel anything but you should listen to your instinct...let's go find him"Kurama says

Naruto was about to go the other direction until he heard blood curdling screams and he turned to see two titans about to eat two cadets.

"NOOOOO YOU BASTARDS"Naruto screamed as he tried to reach the cadets but...it was too late. Both cadets were eaten alive and the last thing Naruto saw of them was their tears streaming down their faces before being crushed by the titans jaws. Everything seemed to go in slow motion as the titans swallowed the cadets and Naruto had a face full of guilt and sadness.

This guilt and sadness suddenly turned into rage as Naruto's eyes turned red and an orange and red aura began to surround him. He was then surrounded by a blood red sphere where he started growing 4 tails and then his skin pealed off him revealing a blood red color underneath. Suddenly the sphere disappeared and a gust of wind came out of it.

As the smoke cleared it revealed a creature that looked nothing like a titan...but a blood thirsty demon. The 4 tailed beast roared as he grabbed the two titans necks and they burned away from the heat that the creature was emitting. It let out another roar as it looked up at the sky as it started heading further in Trost to find more titans

Mikasa Ackerman was about to accept death as she can't live without Eren. The titan that was next to her was about to grab her but something inside her made her move and slash at the titan's hand. This seemed to piss off the titan as it immediately tried to slam its other hand on to her but Mikasa dodged. She turned around to run the other way but then another titan appeared from that direction and she just looked at the two titans coming towards her.