Chapter 10: The Scouts

Hello I'm back again, here is the 10th chapter, I hope you guys enjoy and sorry for any errors.

Third Person View

Eren and Naruto met Levi's squad which consisted of 4 people named Petra, Oluo, Eld, and Gunther. They weren't too comfortable or fond of the two cadets that possessed powers at first so they usually stayed away from them and looked at them with hate. However they started to get along well but the one person who was a little too comfortable to the point where it was weird was Hange. She could literally stay up all night just asking and talking about both Naruto's and Eren's powers. Naruto and Eren were both given green cloaks that had the scout regiment symbol on it which looked really cool.

Right now they were all heading towards a castle that was abandoned a while back to hide out in for now. Oluo was talking to both Eren and Naruto trying to act all high and mighty but his horse hit a rock which caused him to jerk a bit and that's where he bit his tongue.

"that's what you get for flapping your mouth all day long"Said Petra while Naruto and Eren looked at him worriedly a bit.

'Um does he usually do that"Asked Eren

"Yea, he bites his tongue on average about three times a day."Replied Eld

"Jesus Christ how has his tongue not fallen off yet?"Said Naruto

"To be honest I don't know but I'm just waiting for him to bleed out"Said Petra sarcastically

"Were here"Said Levi firmly

"Well what do we do"Said Naruto

"We clean this filthy place up"Levi replies

The squad got off their horses and put them in a small stable that was next to the castle and after that they entered the castle and boy was it filthy.

"Naruto, I need you to clean the basement"Said Levi

"Alright leave it to me"Naruto says while having a thumbs up

"Yea whatever go"

Naruto POV

I walk down to the basement and it's pitch black, I literally cannot see two feet in front of me.

I'm walking down the stairs, and eventually I miss a step and I start falling down. Right when I miss the step it feels like everything goes in slow motion and I think to myself "Goddamn it already"

"GAH" I yell as I roll down the stairs hitting every step with my arms and legs which created loud thuds.

I got to the final step and I landed on my ass which hurt like hell but then I hear rapid footsteps coming to the basement door.

"What the hell happened brat"I hear the familiar cold and firm voice say

I immediately stand back up trying to look normal and I turn my head while leaning on the railing seeing none other then Captain Levi.

"Nothing, everything is fine haha"I say giving a nervous laugh

"Alright get to cleaning then"He says firmly

"can I at least have something to light the place up?"I ask

"Yea hold on a second"Levi responds

He soon returns with a candle and hands it to me while also handing me a mop, broom, and a bucket of water.

'Alright get to cleaning now for real"

"Alright captain shorty"I say whispering the last part