Chapter 3: Who are you?

Hello again I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and let me know what you guys think about it. I do not own this art or any characters that I use here and sorry for any grammar or punctuation errors I make.

Eren's POV

I wonder who that guy is, he never even answered my question because he passed-out so I took him to the training corps so he can rest. I didn't get much sleep because my mind was just full of questions about him like Where is he from? Who is he? Did he come from outside the walls? and if he did then how the hell did he get through the titans without ODM gear or any blades?

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard whimpering and groaning and when I turned to look I see the blonde haired guy moving a lot and I recognized what was going on. He was having a nightmare and I knew because Mikasa would be do this whenever she had a nightmare of her parents death.

I get up to go see if I can do anything to help him and as I get closer to him I see that he had tears starting to stream down his face. He shot up from his bed all of sudden with tears in his eyes, sweat all around his forehead, and he was breathing really heavily.

"Hey it's alright it's alright" I say to him

"Where am I? and who are you?" he says to me looking really shaken up

"I'm Eren Jaeger and were the training corps, what's your name?"

"I'm...Naruto Uzumaki"

It was almost time to get up to go to the mess hall and it didn't seem like either of us were gonna go back to sleep anytime soon so I ask him if he wants to go for a walk and he nods in response.

5 minutes later

We are walking around the training grounds side by side and we are silent at first but I broke the silence by asking him questions.

"Are you from outside the walls?" I say with curiosity

"I guess you could say that"he says with no emotion

"Are you serious?"I ask in disbelief, I was really shocked but how did he survive?

"Yes I am, and yes I had to kill a lot of those giant bastards just to get to that wall"

"How did you kill them with out ODM gear or any blades?"

"I'm going to assume that ODM gear is that thing you had around your waist, so tell me what it does?"

He just dodged my question, but why? I was about to ask him again but then we heard the bell that told everyone to wake up and to the mess hall.

Naruto's POV

We got into the mess hall and got my food which was some kind of soup with bread and sat next to Eren, and that's when I realized that everyone was wearing the same uniform. That's when I saw a girl with chin length black hair wearing a red scarf and a blonde haired boy with blue eyes sit with me and Eren.

"Naruto I would like you to meet my two best friends, Armin Arlert and Mikasa Ackerman. Armin, Mikasa, this is Naruto Uzumaki"

"Nice to meet you" said Armin and Mikasa

"Nice to meet you both as well" I say back with almost no emotion

a few minutes go by in silence but then I decided to break the silence.

"So those walls I climbed are meant to keep those giants out"

"Yea these walls are protecting what's left of humanity"says Armin

"I'm gonna bring down these walls and exterminate every last one of the titans"says Eren with determination and anger

"So you guys are all here to bring down the titans huh"I say to them