Chapter 2: A Wall?

Here's the second chapter of this fanfic, I hope you guys enjoy please comment your thoughts on this chapter. I also apologize for any grammar and punctuation errors that I make.

Naruto POV

It has been two days since I got here and I've been walking with little to no rest and so many of those big naked bastards trying to attack me. I killed every single giant that tried to attack me but every time I kill one, I feel more weaker and more exhausted. I not only feel physically exhausted but also emotionally and mentally and Kurama told me about the disturbance in my chakra network was caused when we were teleported to this world or universe or wherever we are.

The disturbance in my chakra network should be fixed in at least a week which is a real pain in the ass because that meant I could only rely on my own chakra which was already almost drained from fighting these giants. I can't give up though because my best friend would want me to survive after sacrificing himself to save me.

I was walking on a field that was outside the forest that seemed to be endless with very few trees every here and there. I did encounter a few giants every here and there but I took them all out but I was really weak and needed to find a place to stay and rest.

"Naruto do you see that?"

Since I was looking at the ground I didn't know what he was talking about and when I looked up I see what he is talking about. I couldn't tell what it was at first because it resembled a really small line that stretched out for miles and miles and then it looked like it was a wall now that I really examined it.

"Is that a wall?"Kurama asks

"maybe there are people their Kurama." I reply

"Possibly so let's get there and check it out."

By now it was late noon so that meant the sun would be setting soon so I had to hurry up to get to this wall and judging by how small and far it looks from here, I have to move fast if I want to get there.

Before I could even start walking in the direction of the wall I felt the ground shake. as I look around I see 3 giants that are making the ground shake heading my way with disturbing looks on their faces. I felt my adrenaline start pumping as one tried to slam its hand on me but I did a back flip to dodge it.

"Shit, these ugly bastards just keep on coming right Kurama" I say "Nope and I have no clue where they even come from."

The other 2 giants tried grabbing me but I was able to keep my balance and dodge their attacks. I tried making a Rasengan with my hand but I am drained of chakra so there's barely anything appearing on my hand.

"Damn it I'm almost drained of my chakra" as I say this I feel a little bit of Kurama's chakra start going through my chakra network. It's enough for me to make two shadow clones with a Rasengan for each of them. While the giants try to grab or hit us we run up their body while dodging and we jump high in the air and come back down "RASENGAN!!" we all say as we land our rasengans on the nape of their necks.

The giants fall to the ground as me and my clones land on the ground perfectly (Superhero landing XD). As I turn around to look at the decomposing giants my clones disappear leaving behind clouds of smoke. I also noticed the blood from these giants had steam coming out of it an then it disappears from my clothing. I guess I was too exhausted in the first place to even notice it.

"Thanks Kurama for saving my ass last second."

"No problem, it's my job to keep watch over you. I was able to repair just enough of your chakra network to give you a little bit of my chakra."

"Alright now we have to get to the wall and check it out, I can get there faster because now I don't feel as exhausted as I did thanks to your chakra."

I start heading in the direction of the wall and the closer I got the bigger it looked, I'm starting to have faith that people are inside that wall to protect themselves from these giants but I wonder why the wall is so huge even though these giants aren't that big.

As I'm heading to the wall, two titans spot me and start running towards me, they were about 13 meters in height. I make a cross with my fingers and make one shadow clone and I make a Rasengan on my right hand. My clone grabbed my left arm and swung me throwing me up in the air towards the giant before disappearing.

I was in the air heading straight towards the giant and I hit him from the front of his neck and went straight through making a giant hole in his neck with blood going everywhere and he fell to the ground dead. The other tried to grab me and he did his hand exploded when it came in contact with the Rasengan I had used to kill the other one with. I threw two kunai at its eyes and he was blinded long enough for me to kill it with one more Rasengan. I really need to hurry up and get to that wall before it gets dark

Time skip 45 minutes later

As I finally reached the gigantic wall I turn to my left to look at the sunset which was incredibly beautiful "It's beautiful isn't it?" I say "yea it sure is" Kurama replies, but I can't really pay attention to the sunset now, I had to get on over this wall. I used some of Kurama's chakra to try to walk up the wall, it took about 15 minutes to get to the top because of how big the wall was and how tired and exhausted I feel.

When I finally got to the top the sunset was so beautiful and breath taking(picture is at the top but ill put it here).

"It's even more beautiful up here" I say in amazement

"Wow...It really is" Kurama says also sounding amazed

A tear rolls down my cheek as I think about how everyone I knew are likely away from this cruel world and in a better place.

I was so exhausted that I felt like I would pass-out at any moment and just then I heard a whooshing sound and then it stopped as I heard foot steps getting near me. I turned around to see someone walking towards me who looked close to my age with green eyes, dark brown hair, wearing some kinda of uniform and gear around his waist.

"Who are you? and how'd you get here?"he asked in confusion

Before I could even open my mouth to answer, everything went black and I knew I had passed-out.

A good cliff hanger right, this chapter is longer than the last one with 1285 words. I'll try to post the next chapter some time this week because I have school and a lot of homework. Thank you for reading this chapter and please tell me in the comments what you guys thought about it.